Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2022, 08:42 PM   #1

Custom slideout dinette lounge builds/ideas?

Our 2506S slideout came stock with a sofa option & was replaced by the previous owners with a pair of Lazy Boy'esque recliners. It's not really our jam. What is nice is that without the gray hair chairs (don't be offended, I'm a full time member) we have a clean slate to build.

It seems most often I see folks purging the dinette. For reference, we were very much dialed into an Outdoors RV because of their dinette. Large, spacious & sturdy. Primarily boondockers, we spend little time indoors except for cold morning coffee, inclement weather & wifey's need for office time.

Personally, I envision some sort of loungy two piece sectional type sofa, perhaps a chaise on one side or ottoman (excellent napping scenario) but this would require some kind of appropriate height "work station" to appease my benefactor.

Would love to see/hear some customize ideas...

Tags
dinette, slide