Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2015, 11:44 AM   #1

Do you have a factory mounted TV/Monitor in the Bedroom of a 3006WK?

Hi All,
I want to mount a TV/Monitor in the WJ3006WK Bedroom and was wondering if anyone has a factory mounted one? If you do, I would be grateful if you could shoot a picture of where and how they mounted it and post it or PM it to me. The side of the cabinet has the power outlet and antenna connections so I am assuming it mounts on the side of the cabinet.
Thank you,
Jody
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	91738  

MISSION COMPLETED!
gectisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:07 PM   #2

We also have the 3006wk and would love some info on this! I mounted mine on the left side wall in the stud of the bathroom wall! But I really don't like it. It feels weak! After doing it I have taken it down before we travel and re-mount it everytime we get to a camp site. What a pain! I would love to hear some ideas of a better mounting solution! A friend suggested we mount it to the table top with a swivel table top mount but I don't love the idea of putting holes in the counter top!Thanks, Happy camping!

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
webejamming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 07:39 PM   #3

I sent an email to Forrest River and this was the response I got:

"If backing for tv mounts are in your unit, a sticker will be labeled saying tv backer in the location where the tv will go."

I don't have a sticker anywhere so there is no "backing" in any wall for mounting the TV in my unit. I was hoping to find out where they would put the backing but never got a response back when I asked that question. Decided to not put a TV in there for now so I left it on the back burner. If you do find out where they factory mount it, let me know...

MISSION COMPLETED!
gectisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed, factory, mount, roo