Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2013, 10:39 AM   #21

Check out the Pets board, there is a thread to show off your hounds. We have two, but only one camps with us.

2014 Coachmen Mirada 35BH

previous owner of
2014 Rockwood Mini-Lite 2306
dkb74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:01 AM   #22

Thats a great idea on a new thread for camp buddies. I was getting ready to tow the 2306 to the dealer yesterday. As I was unhooking the power cord I heard the microwave beep! Power! Seems that the power cord is defective. I will take the cord - not the trailer to the dealer. My wife got a laugh about the ramp you built for Roxie. The things we do for our best friends!
Stov
Stovocor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:17 AM   #23

Pets

Thanks DKB74 was not aware of that !! Will be checking that out for sure!!

Our "Fur Kid" Roxie the smiling doxie is so amazing !
gobblertales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 11:23 AM   #24

Stovocor Thrilled that i turned out to be only the cord rather than the trailer !!! Bet that was a relief !!! We only had a few problems. Long scratch on the dinette table which is being replaced by warranty. We are going to be trying to do something about the cable for the Murphy Bed being so difficult (we may even tie the bar so that we don't deal with that at all) but the only thing we can't deal with is the squeaking or creaking from the one place on the left side of the Murphy Bed near the seam. That we will have to talk to our warranty folks about. But, all being said, we love the 2306 ! Great luck in your travels let us know if ya'll ever get to our neck of the woods !

Our "Fur Kid" Roxie the smiling doxie is so amazing !
gobblertales is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2306, led