Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 35
Gray/Black tank foam blocks

Anyone know what the styrofoam blocks are for on top of the gray and black water tanks? Mine have come loose and one fell out. Will be difficult to replace them without removing the tanks. This is on a 2016 Mini-lite 1905.

7th day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:18 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,270
That is the wonderful method Rockwood/Flagstaff uses to hold the tanks down on the spreader bars when the tanks are empty. Nothing like outstanding engineering. On my Roo they at least boogered them up with some caulk to keep them from sliding out.
Mr Havercamp is offline   Reply With Quote

black, black tank, lock, tank

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.