Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-19-2018, 07:19 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camp4two View Post
Kurt, Here is what to look for or ask about if you don't have it:

-32 inch Furrion TV and hookup cables (installed)
-TV remote control
-Slide out lock bar
-Manual crank for the electric tongue jack
-30 amp power cord with bag
-Filter for the water filter (the filter is not installed, but one is included)
-Plastic water filter wrench
-Toilet paper roll holder (not installed)
-Shower caddy attached to shower wall
-Bedspread with two pillows
-Heated mattress
-Ladder for upper bunk access
-Kitchen sink covers
-Countertop extension (on 2 legs)
-Appliance/other docs; Rockwood inventory sheet with model and serial numbers (all in a pouch).
-Two sets of keys - entry door(2 keys), all outside doors (2 keys)

Not sure what extras might come with your outdoor kitchen and the above may not be everything.

This video may also help you see some of the items I mentioned above:
To that list unless I missed it add.

Manual crank for slide
Crank for stab jacks
Plugs for all sinks
Trailer is shipped with two 12v batt cases
Fridge door holders for when the trailer is in storage
The outdoor bbq grill plus qd hose, should have one for each grill
Grease catcher for the out door kitchen grill
Bed spread and two sham pillows (covered to match the bed spread)
Remote for irv radio
Extra coax for tv outside
All wires for tv already routed, coax, hdmi, audio.
Caps for rear bumper
Cap for dump tank pipe.
External table that hooks up to side rail on trailer.
Side tables for couch

If I think of anything else I will add later on.
Atrrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:43 PM   #22
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrrider View Post
To that list unless I missed it add.
Trailer is shipped with two 12v batt cases
Batteries and battery cases, on towables, are dealer-installed items, NOT factory-installed items.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 04:06 PM   #23

I picked the trailer up last Monday. I really appreciate the help as there were a few items I had to ask for. Our dealer does not leave the heated mattress controller in the unit and keeps it with the manuals, so I caused some confusion asking for it. I would add to the list the carpet mat for the front door and a silverware tray. The dealer only included a single battery but the unit had two battery boxes so I'm not sure if it came that way from the factory or if the dealer put it on. I bought a second battery so I used it right away.
We slept in it the first night and can't wait for early Spring for a shakedown trip to Moab (maybe?). The heated mattress was great since it was 12 degrees F outside. No, I did not hook it up to water. Just slept in it and ate dinner, watched a movie. I've already had to learn about the "circuit breaker" for 12 v power downstream from the outside battery fuse and on the frame just at it goes under the cabin. Nothing working on 12 v when I got it home even though it worked at the dealer. Then I could not get the wifi ranger to work, figured out it was not getting power, and finally pulled the switch to find one of the power wires was not crimped properly and it had pulled out of the connector. Fixed that and we have been golden since.
Snowbum007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 06:10 PM   #24

Congrats on the new trailer! First day when I brought the trailer home the battery would not charge past 1/2 way, and inside the led lights flickered constantly. After leaving the trailer plugged in for 24 hrs, I confirmed with a hydrometer the battery was not charged. I started at the converter and traced it back to the pos ?factory? battery shut off switch. It had a very high internal resistance, but still sent 10 to 11-1/2 volts to the trailer. I replaced it with the same one I had on my 2306 which is hermetically sealed. No issues after that. (Picts of the new one show the temp sheet metal screws I used to mount it. I replaced with machine screws and nylon locking nuts.) Crazy thing is this trailer came from back east, was delivered in feb 2017, then brought by the owner out to California. The frame and that switch show evidence of corrosion, probably caused by road salt from being back east. Which presumably happened in that short amount of time. I would suggest if you have that battery shut off on your unit, that it be replaced if you live where they use salt on the roadway....my 2 cents.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1421.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	192178   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1423.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	192179  
Nights Camped 2016- 15, 2017- 30,2018-27, 2019-36 2020-21
ace911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:12 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace911 View Post
Congrats on the new trailer! First day when I brought the trailer home the battery would not charge past 1/2 way, and inside the led lights flickered constantly. After leaving the trailer plugged in for 24 hrs, I confirmed with a hydrometer the battery was not charged. I started at the converter and traced it back to the pos ?factory? battery shut off switch. It had a very high internal resistance, but still sent 10 to 11-1/2 volts to the trailer. I replaced it with the same one I had on my 2306 which is hermetically sealed. No issues after that. (Picts of the new one show the temp sheet metal screws I used to mount it. I replaced with machine screws and nylon locking nuts.) Crazy thing is this trailer came from back east, was delivered in feb 2017, then brought by the owner out to California. The frame and that switch show evidence of corrosion, probably caused by road salt from being back east. Which presumably happened in that short amount of time. I would suggest if you have that battery shut off on your unit, that it be replaced if you live where they use salt on the roadway....my 2 cents.

Mine was bad from the factory. It killed my original battery in 8 months. I had all kinds of electrical problems. They always said I was the problem, until 1 1/2 years in they finally admitted that the battery disconnect was bad. Had it changed and all good
bkauffman60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:43 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkauffman60 View Post
Mine was bad from the factory. It killed my original battery in 8 months. I had all kinds of electrical problems. They always said I was the problem, until 1 1/2 years in they finally admitted that the battery disconnect was bad. Had it changed and all good
Wow! 1-1/2 years?? I was kinda ticked off it took me an hr to trace it down. I should have started at the batteries instead of inside at the converter.
Those style battery switches are a real pos!
Ohh well glad you got it fixed.!

Nights Camped 2016- 15, 2017- 30,2018-27, 2019-36 2020-21
ace911 is offline   Reply With Quote