Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2011, 09:18 PM   #1

lcd mount 8317rkss

We love our 8317rkss, but the 32 inch lcd tv is on a fixed mount (can't be angled) and kids can't see it from the couch. I want to replace the fixed mount with a full function mount (pull, angle, tilt) but of course I need one that locks in its "home" position so it doesn't move around when hauling. Has anyone had a similar frustration with that fixed mount and successfully replaced it? After searching around the web, I see MoView makes a great one targeted specifically at RV's. Eager to hear of any success stories and brand of mount used. Thanks in advance for anything you can share! Appreciated, Larry.
lacole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 07:39 AM   #2

Hello, I mounted a 32 inch tv in my 5er. Used a regular wall mount reinforced the back wall and mounted to it. Used D rings and hold with straps while traveling no problems yet.
2010 Dodge 6.7L ctd
Connecticut
mm12348 is offline   Reply With Quote