Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2017, 09:39 PM   #1

Little trunk handles

We are picking up our new 2507s on Thursday, traded our 5 year old 2109, gonna miss her! The only thing we saw on the new one we are thinking of changing is those tiny little handles to open the various storage trunks. Has anyone changed theirs, if so what did they find that was better. Also, first time with the coach style window, what should you do to maintain these over what we would have had on our older 2109. Thanks.
mini-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:59 PM   #2

For what it is worth had those cam locks on 4 previous TT's and never had an issue. Present TT has slam latches and don't feel they are any better or worse. They are definitely noisier when closing. Changing them out will open a whole can of worms that I feel would not even be worth the effort.
I assume by coach windows you mean frameless windows. On present TT do absolutely nothing to maintain them. Relax and enjoy the new TT.

Doug
2005 Road King
5 Grandkids
Brianna,Frankie,Tyler,Tori&Jocelyn
dougk53 is offline   Reply With Quote