Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2017, 08:23 PM   #1

Mini Lite 2509s delivery issue

Hello everyone, new here. Just took delivery of a 2509s this past Saturday, love this unit. I purchased it from TampaRV and decided to spend the night at Lazydays campground before making the 4 hour drive back to Miami. On the way to the campground which is 4.3 miles south, the bracket for the TV mount came off the wall and TV almost fell onto the kitchen faucet.

Next morning before jumping on highway, I passed by dealership to speak to salesman and sales manager about issue even tho I knew service was closed. They took pictures and told me they would contact Forest River and call me Monday. I received a call from service manager Monday morning and told me that I had to make the drive back to get it fixed, even tho sales told me that I would have a mechanic come to Miami to fix it.

I contacted Forest River and was told to take it to a dealership 30 miles north of me to have it repaired by a dealer that sells the Sierra 5th wheel. Dealership took no responsibility, as this was my second rockwood I bought from them and the 1st TT had a blow out tire on the way back to Miami.
rony0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:16 AM   #2

That doesn't sound good at all.
Old 04-04-2017, 05:08 AM   #3

The "Key Word here is SALES told Me", don't blame Service! Youroo!!
Old 04-06-2017, 11:01 AM   #4

Apart from this we love the trailer and everything about it. We are leaving to Ft. Myers Saturday.
rony0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lite