Old 02-25-2017, 08:00 PM   #1

New 2104s Mini Lite

We just picked up our 2017 rv and are getting ready for our 1st camping trip next week. We traded in a 35' 5th wheel so are downsizing. Anyone with this model? opinions please on what you like and don't like. I think the murphy bed is pretty cool. Thanks for any reponses.

Malojeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 08:42 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malojeer View Post
We just picked up our 2017 rv and are getting ready for our 1st camping trip next week. We traded in a 35' 5th wheel so are downsizing. Anyone with this model? opinions please on what you like and don't like. I think the murphy bed is pretty cool. Thanks for any reponses.
we had a 2014 Micro Lite 21DS, a twin to your trailer, ... ours had a regular bed and the open space when the slide is out was great, w/the Murphy bed that can be even better, ... the bath was just too small for one of us(5'2", 100#, go figure), ... kitchen work area was very limited, ... I liked the three steps high, made underneath access very easy, ... we would still be enjoying that trailer except for total loss in an accident, replaced w/Micro Lite 25KS, ... the tv location in the 2104s is much more convenient than in our 25KS, ... hope yall enjoy your new trailer..........

fella10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 10:02 PM   #3

I removed the water filter it had very small drip and connected lines together. I put some hose fittings on the filter housing and made a hanger for it to use as a portable unit after each use drain and plug fittings and store in cargo area
Malojeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #4
New TT Owner

We just purchased the 2104S and have had it for a week. We won't be using it until the end of March when campgrounds open here. I love the floor plan and am excited to go on our first trip. It's been fun sitting in it after work this past week and getting some items in it. Ours is still winterized due to the up and down temperatures in KY.

Looking forward to hearing about your trip and how you like your Mini Lite.
Lovestogo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, lite