Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-03-2017, 02:23 PM   #21

Ok Dawg appreciate sharing. Needed a good chuckle. I'm sure you weren't when in the heat of battle but we have all been there and it brings back memories.

Just remember it will get better [emoji41]
Old 05-10-2017, 01:48 PM   #22

What an awesome thread! My husband and I live in Rural Hall, just north of Winston Salem and we brought home our 2017 2109s last July! Named it The Turtle! We took it on the shakedown cruise last August to a friends driveway in Wilmington...all systems GO so far. We are looking to camp at Oak Hollow one of these weekends, and are taking a two week trip this summer to visit family in Fargo, ND. Yep, a memory foam topper is on my list. We have it parked in our backyard and use it as a guest cottage and retreat center. We love the floor plan and our Dodge Ram half ton pulls it like a dream. My husband is a professional truck driver so backing a 23 foot trailer is no big deal for us. So here's a shout out to other Triad campers!!
cuselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:34 PM   #23

Nice to see another 2109s owner close by! Maybe we should have our own mini FROG gathering!

2018 Rockwood mini lite 2109s
TV: 2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab
Roanoke, Virginia
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 03:50 PM   #24

Ok Triad friends! We are in Illinois returning from our 16 day trip to Fargo, North Dakota! The Turtle has been awesome to live in. All systems worked as expected with the exception of no volume control on the outside speakers, and the indicators lights on the control panel for the levels on the grey and black tanks doesn't seem to be consistent or accurate. Minor details in the grand scheme of things, especially when I read some of the horror stories on the FR forum. We wish we could have stayed out a whole lot longer.
cuselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:44 PM   #25

Cuselman,
Not sure if you tried this but I couldn't get the outdoor speaker volume to change either. Try holding the 3 button down for a few seconds and then try to adjust it. For some reason the outdoor speaker zone (which is zone 3) requires you to hold it down longer to be able to adjust it.

Dave
Bcats4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 06:31 PM   #26

Outside Speaker Sound

Sorry buddy. Ours works very well and haven't had a concern with it. Glad to hear your trip was Good and Safe. Be safe and Enjoy
NorthCarolinaDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:31 PM   #27

Just home from a long weekend camp at Hungry Mother State Park in Marion VA. Very nice park with awesome hiking trails, swimming, kayaking, fishing and perfect cool weather. Woke up early Friday morning to 51 degrees. Felt great!

2018 Rockwood mini lite 2109s
TV: 2016 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab
Roanoke, Virginia
Captn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
210, 2109s