Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2019, 06:24 PM   #1

Send a message via MSN to flaggonzo
New Rockwood 8328SB, auto leveling saved the day!

Thanks to all those that had previously responded when I needed advice on options. One of those options was the auto leveling which I did not order but then changed it when most suggested getting it.

The auto leveling has already come in very handy. On our way home from picking up the trailer from Dave Arbogast in Ohio (Great review on them coming soon) we arrived super late at our first stop for the evening. It was after midnight and we were very tired. I had to go very wide into the spot that we had reserved. When we tried to open the door, it was scraping pretty hard. We were way out of level.

When I looked down, the wheels were on the cement pad where the picnic table was. I was too tired to try to go back and forth in the dark to get off the cement pad. I opened the auto leveling panel, pressed on the right rear, raised it, right front, raised it, and we were level! We quickly set up and crashed for the night.

I hope the system continues to work as advertised but so far, so good. More to come on the new changes to the 8328SB.
flaggonzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling, rockwood