Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2016, 07:49 AM   #1

New Ultra Lite front window question

Hello! New to the forum and owner of a new 2017 2905 WS. I did some searches and could not find an answer. Did they stop putting the front window cover/shade on some of the Ultra Lites? We got the emerald package with the dark windows and we have no front window cover, just the exposed glass. I found some pics online of other 2017s for sale and they were the same. I also found pics of some with covers. It just seems weird that they would stop covering the front window, if nothing else it protects the glass from bugs or getting hit with a rock while towing. Thanks!
steelersfan1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:04 AM   #2

They moved on to the "Auto Windshield Glass" they said "No Need" for a Cover Now! Do you have a cover on your Car/Truck windshield? Youroo!!
Old 09-04-2016, 08:18 AM   #3

OK, just wanted to confirm before I called Rockwood. I'll bet my Car/Truck windshield is cheaper to replace than the camper "windshield"!
steelersfan1976 is offline   Reply With Quote