Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2011, 07:31 PM   #1

No power....

Hi all,

Just doing a final walkthrough before taking the trailer(2010 Rockwood 8316ss) away for the weekend and found that the satellite radio and Concertone have no power. I checked the breakers in the trailer and in the house as well as the fuses and have not found anything out of the ordinary. I also have tried the plugs in and around the entertainment unit and found them to be working, the tv is working as well. Anyone have any thoughts about what might be happening?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Kelly
redhotcrew2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #2

OK, I pulled some fuses and did get the concertone working but still no power to the satellite radio. I did notice when I was pulling fuses that the test light(located on the right side of the fuse panel)on one of the fuses did not turn on. Does this mean something??
redhotcrew2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 PM   #3

did you sign up for the XM radio ? It should have a power button on it too and you have to put the concertone in input 2 or 3 dont remember which then turn on the XM radio