Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2017, 07:13 AM   #41

We just picked up our new 2306 as well and are excited about summer approaching. We are both retired and looking forward to travel.

Fur babies are Coco & Myrra

F.R.O.G. Member GA-0070-815
JimBob12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 08:08 PM   #42

Hh
scotty1121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 10:51 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBob12345 View Post
We just picked up our new 2306 as well and are excited about summer approaching. We are both retired and looking forward to travel.
Congrats on the new rig, we love ours so far. Jealous of the retirement part, I've still got a good 20+ years left in the old rat race.

We just got back from a 3-day outing for Memorial weekend, everything worked out great. I was able to solve most of the mi or issues I had on my first outing- the cable television worked just as it should so just as I suspected, the original problem must have been with the campground and not on my end. I also went under the dinette booth and was able to coax about 6" more out of the propane line, it was fastened tightly with a zip-tie but I was able to "convince" just enough out of it without cutting the zip-tie.

Home for a night then headed back out tomorrow for a quick 2-nighter at a local beach, that will be our first trip "dry camping" without water and electric. Great rig so far, I'll post a few mods as I tackle them. Cheers!
bradyfumbled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 12:01 PM   #44

This is our 2 season with the 2306 sister 23LB. We really like ours. And thanks for the tips on removing the inserts to open the windows farther.
Just as an FYI, we discovered that it can sleep 8 this past weekend. Had the 1 year old grandson in the bed with us. My 12 year old step-daughter invited 2 friends to stay. I went to be around 11:00. The girls wanted to sit out by the fire a little longer. When I woke up the next morning, all 3 of them were on the table bed. The 2 bunks were empty. The wife said she is setting us up so that she can invite even more friends.

Tags