Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #21

Yes,Mine came with one of these too.. good thing is it was not installed. Also came with toilet paper and towel holder not installed.
gserve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:19 PM   #22

My Windjammer came with the el cheapo paper towel holder, the first time I started to put a roll of towels in it ,the end broke. I now have a free standing one that works just fine. Now I need to tackle the toilet paper holder, I haven't mounted it yet, not sure i want to. I just put a roll in a small basket next to the toilet, seems to work. I am a little disappointed with some of the short cuts they took on a really nice TT .
Charles Firth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #23

Give you trailer that one trick item.

Old 05-29-2014, 07:37 PM   #24
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Firth View Post
My Windjammer came with the el cheapo paper towel holder, the first time I started to put a roll of towels in it ,the end broke. I now have a free standing one that works just fine. Now I need to tackle the toilet paper holder, I haven't mounted it yet, not sure i want to. I just put a roll in a small basket next to the toilet, seems to work. I am a little disappointed with some of the short cuts they took on a really nice TT .
Use a free standing TP holder. We do, and we tuck it behind the toilet while in transit...no tipping over.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:07 PM   #25
Cyber Phrenologist

While you are recycling the paper towel holder, take those awful bed pillows with you, too. Don't know what's in there, but it has to be recycled something or another, and one more pass ain't gonna hurt it.

The laundry basket was nice enough, though. We put the standard issue cheap towel rod in the kitchen for dish towels. Ideal for that. Then got real Home Depot towel rods for the bathroom.

Radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #26
rip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Firth View Post
My Windjammer came with... Now I need to tackle the toilet paper holder, I haven't mounted it yet, not sure i want to. I just put a roll in a small basket next to the toilet, seems to work...
In my Windjammer, the vanity sink door opens in front of the commode. I mounted my TP holder behind the door using a 1" wood trim to span the door frame for a solid mount. I also hang an air freshener on the inside of the door, and it refreshes the room each time I open the door. Pic attached.

Your Windjammer may be set up different than mine.
Attached Images

+ 2002 Ford F-250 7.3L 4X4
rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 06:56 PM   #27

Just bought the Rockwood 8282WS and it had the same holder as did all the new Rockwoods I saw.
Scubaboy323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #28
Mod free 5er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
Use a free standing TP holder. We do, and we tuck it behind the toilet while in transit...no tipping over.
Here is what I did with our TP holder. Suppose to do one for our adopted daughter, but she has been shipping her tp holder to me since Feb and it still hasn't gotten here yet. Pony Express from Missouri to NC is a little slow.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01107.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	53874   Click image for larger version

Name:	Toilet Paper Holder.JPG
Views:	290
Size:	144.4 KB
ID:	53875