Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-16-2017, 03:45 PM   #1
Canoeing and camping fun

Really loud air conditioner

Have a 2017 Mini Lite 2503S it has a Coleman's Mach air conditioner that is extremely loud. Only used hour about 15 minutes one day (great cooling). The manual that came with the unit is for a airexcel 4800 air conditioner. Anyone else have a loud air conditioner in their mini lite? Do we have the right manual for this air conditioner?
Purchased a small fan to use to avoid having to run the air conditioner on our next trip.
Jean D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:08 PM   #2

loud air conditioners are common... my Coleman 13.5 is loud, but sometimes necessary... I put a 20 inch box fan on the floor pointed back to front to help move cool air around inside trailer which allows me to put AC on low instead of high for the most part...

2014 Shamrock 183
2014 RAM 1500 Bighorn Crew Cab, HEMI, 3.21 gears, 8 Spd, 4X4 TST TPMS
rsdata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:29 PM   #3

Ours is also loud, and so is our refrigerator fan loud. The AC I can live with; I have some good quality computer fans to quiet down the fridge, I just haven't installed them yet cause I think I need to pull it out to do so. I guess we just have to live with loud AC.
RangeMaggotBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
air conditioner