1) Take your time.
2) Take your sense of humor!
3) I start looking for gas/fuel options at about a 1/2 tank so that I can be picky.
4) Truck stops are your friend *especially* if you have a diesel truck. For diesel trucks, the pump etiquette is pull up to the pump, fuel up and then pull forward fully so the next truck can get in behind you while you go inside and pay. Don't dwaddle, but don't rush - the trucker's going to take a while to fill up. When done, move to a truck parking space for the potty, etc.
5) At rest areas, use the truck parking.
6) Rejoice in no longer having to use public restrooms.
7) Take your time.
8) Take your sense of humor.
2018 Ram 3500 DRW/crew cab/long bed/4x4/4.10 gears pulling a 2017 Spartan 1245 by Prime Time
Checkout my site for RVing tips, tricks, and info
| My family and I have fulltimed since June 2015