Old 06-02-2018, 12:07 AM   #1

Rockwood vs Alpha Wolf

Just wondering what the difference in quality is between the Rockwood and Alpha Wolf? Currently I have a Rockwood Roo 23ikss and possibly looking to upgrade to a solid wall trailer instead of a hybrid. Drove by the dealer today and stopped in to see what they have. Found a Alpha Wolf 26DBH-L that we liked. just was worried if trading to a different brand would be downgrade because I always thought Rockwood are premium trailers. The sales guy did say that Rockwood makes a similar floor plan (2702WS) and he said if we want it they could order it. I'm a little hesitant to order something I have not seen. The Alpha Wolf did have all the options and he said its very similar to Rockwood quality. Just wondering would trading my Rockwood Roo for an Alpha Wolf be a slight downgrade in quality? Problem is if they order the Rockwood I'd be obligated to buy it, just a bit concerned about buying something without seeing. From the flyer and youtube videos I've seen I like some features of the 26DBH-L better but other features of the 2702WS better.

Luuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 12:16 AM   #2
Site Team

Alpha Wolf is a new line that has only been around for a year or two.
So there may not be much feedback or track record.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
rockwood