Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-01-2021, 05:43 PM   #101

Ordered a 2608bs from RVW Lakeview OH in June. Even dealt with a Durnell. I want to know about getting a MaxxFan added to kitchen, & what the actual price was to add slide toppers. Phone call w/voicemail, email & text message, no reply in a week. When I initially called to ask about ordering he text me back same afternoon about setting up to come over & fill out paperwork. Now that I have put $$ down & ordered there is ZERO communication. Burns my hide.
rockwoodfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 09:44 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbmslt View Post
RVW updated us that our 2509s we ordered on Feb. 19 is built and will be delivered to the dealership lot mid-next week. Hooray. Still no estimate on delivery date (to CA) as they need to look it over and prep it. Best of luck and happy camping.
Our trailer is ready to be picked up. One point I’d like to share with everyone, as of about six weeks or so ago RVW doesn’t ship to The west coast (despite our purchase agreement saying delivery to CA). So when they say your unit is built, I encourage you to reach out to RVW and see if they will honor your delivery, or if you need to schedule your own pickup or hire a third party delivery. RVW suggested UShip.com and we did receive a quote less than the delivery charge in the purchase agreement. RVW will still hold you accountable to the 10 days from TT arrival on their lot to pay/secure financing, and 30 days to pick unit up.
tbmslt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 10:38 AM   #103

Quote:
Our trailer is ready to be picked up. One point I’d like to share with everyone, as of about six weeks or so ago RVW doesn’t ship to The west coast (despite our purchase agreement saying delivery to CA). So when they say your unit is built, I encourage you to reach out to RVW and see if they will honor your delivery, or if you need to schedule your own pickup or hire a third party delivery. RVW suggested UShip.com and we did receive a quote less than the delivery charge in the purchase agreement. RVW will still hold you accountable to the 10 days from TT arrival on their lot to pay/secure financing, and 30 days to pick unit up.
Are you going to us UShip? We are debating having ours shipped (from Ohio) or go get it, if we have it shipped we would probably fly out and do a walk then have it delivered, trying to weigh the cost of delivery vs. driving (from California) to pick it up.
RicnVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 06:18 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnVic View Post
Are you going to us UShip? We are debating having ours shipped (from Ohio) or go get it, if we have it shipped we would probably fly out and do a walk then have it delivered, trying to weigh the cost of delivery vs. driving (from California) to pick it up.
Yes, we are planning on using the transporter that we found on UShip. Significant savings. I spoke to the driver and felt comfortable after hearing their history and insurance coverage. I'm in a position that I cannot leave CA to travel to OH and take receipt myself, so I have to trust the process will work out well (wife is 8 months pregnant and we're currently displaced by the Caldor Fire).
Old 09-08-2021, 08:35 AM   #105

Quote:
Yes, we are planning on using the transporter that we found on UShip. Significant savings. I spoke to the driver and felt comfortable after hearing their history and insurance coverage. I'm in a position that I cannot leave CA to travel to OH and take receipt myself, so I have to trust the process will work out well (wife is 8 months pregnant and we're currently displaced by the Caldor Fire).
Congratulations on the new born, you have a lot on your plate I hope all is good with the fire. Let me know when your trailer ships and if you like the driver maybe I will use him too, if all turns out good can you give me his info or do I have to find him through the UShip app?
Old 09-12-2021, 04:30 PM   #106

Got a call yesterday morning from Campers Inn. Our 2706WS came in. We went in, took a look and paid. However, they did not add the second solar panel that we paid for. We will not be picking it up for a couple of weeks, so they will try to resolve that in the meantime.
Very exited! I hope that the rest of y’all get yours soon.
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4770.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	344.8 KB
ID:	262714
molf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 06:24 AM   #107

Anyone any recent deliveries?

This week I will be on 7 months waiting. Has anyone heard from RVW recently?
MAURODC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2021, 08:54 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicnVic View Post
Congratulations on the new born, you have a lot on your plate I hope all is good with the fire. Let me know when your trailer ships and if you like the driver maybe I will use him too, if all turns out good can you give me his info or do I have to find him through the UShip app?
Our transporter is picking up the trailer today for the long trip to CA. Communication has been excellent so far. Have you picked up your trailer yet, or are you still waiting to pick up? I can give an honest review of our transporter when we receive unit, if you are still looking.
Thanks for the well wishes. We’re back home and safe. The fire came within half mile of our house but some of our family/friends had the fire burn into their backyard.
Old 09-21-2021, 09:19 AM   #109

Quote:
Our transporter is picking up the trailer today for the long trip to CA. Communication has been excellent so far. Have you picked up your trailer yet, or are you still waiting to pick up? I can give an honest review of our transporter when we receive unit, if you are still looking.
Thanks for the well wishes. We’re back home and safe. The fire came within half mile of our house but some of our family/friends had the fire burn into their backyard.
Good to hear your home was spared, it’s been a couple hot summers and the fire that burned paradise (camp fire) was just a few years back.
Yes we are still waiting for our VIN number from Couchs. Let me know how it turns out because I will get a hold of him if all goes well to have them transport ours.
Old 09-24-2021, 10:36 PM   #110

We waited 7 long months but our 2509s is finally home! I'll post pictures and give some insight to build quality in a couple days.
BTW if you're looking for a transporter to tow your trailer to CA, I highly recommend the gentleman we used! Douglas McLachlan, McLachlan Transport LLC, (269)251-8218. Communication was excellent, delivery was early, and he took great care of our trailer. He even made sure the keys worked in the door and locked all our storage doors prior to leaving.
Old 09-26-2021, 06:02 AM   #111

Congratulations. I'm in 7 month now and no word from RVW. I think it may be soon but who knows.
Old 03-15-2022, 04:32 PM   #112

RVW Delivery Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAURODC View Post
Congratulations. I'm in 7 month now and no word from RVW. I think it may be soon but who knows.
This is an old thread, but how long have people been waiting for RVW delivery.

I ordered a 2511s end of May 2021.

I called a couple months ago and was told possibly March 2022.

Still nothing but same bi weekly updates.

Thanks
FLBENTRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 04:45 PM   #113

I would go get it and do the PDI on site.
Old 03-15-2022, 06:31 PM   #114

Mine took delivery Feb 25 2022. 365 days after placing the order.
2509S RVW great people by the way...
Old 03-15-2022, 08:06 PM   #115

Got Lucky I guess

We ordered our 2516s in May 8 and was notified it was ready on Oct 7. We picked up a few weeks later. The whole process with RVW was seamless and we could not have been happier with our purchase.
Ebjy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 06:51 AM   #116

So it is taking a year

Thanks for the updates.

Sounds like it has been a year for some, less for others. I think the 2511s was also popular, so I am sure that effects timing.
FLBENTRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 09:36 AM   #117

We, too, ordered our Rockwood MiniLite 2514S from RVW (Ohio) back in May 2021. I was so scared that I got scammed. But we eventually got the call that our unit was ready to pick up in January 2022. Picked it up 3 weeks later and it was perfect. They were actually wonderful to deal with in person and totally legit. And the fact that they locked in the price the day we ordered was amazing. They are selling our unit today for about 8K more than we paid for it. Unreal. It sucks to have no control. But it's not them. It's the industry. the sticker on our unit actually says it was built on 12/9/21. RVW was great. My ONLY complaint-right before they handed us the keys, the owner sat down and asked us what religion we were and then tried to preach to us. TOTALLY turned me off. Other than that, great experience.
NicoleO13 is offline   Reply With Quote