Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Tank Heater

I have a 2009 Rockwood and it has a swich for a tank heater. How do I know what tanks that heats, the bottom of my trailer is completely enclosed. The owners manual tells me nothing. Is this something like having the Artic package? Is the whole underneath of my trailer heated?

kelly9705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #2
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 118
The tank heaters are for the gray and black tanks. We have tank heaters on our trailer, but the bottom is not enclosed. Here is a website that tells about the tank heaters: UltraHeat, Inc. - FAQs
Momma Tac is offline   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.