Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-11-2010, 09:48 AM   #1

TV Mount...

I have a 2009 Rockwood 8306SS which came with a 32" Toshiba Plasma TV.
Well unfortunately I found out last week that someone broke into my trailer which was parked behind my house and stole my flatscreen TV....

All that is left is the mount on the wall...so now I'm looking to buy a new TV and I'd like to know what is the specific model of mount used so I can just reuse the existing mount already on the wall.

Any help is appreciated...thanks.
hayesb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #2

Call or email Cindy at the Rockwood/Flagstaff parts dept. Explain to her what you're needing to purchase.

She's very helpful and busy. You may have to leave a message. She WILL return your call or email. She'll need your VIN number, so have it ready when calling.

Cindy's phone number is 574-642-2640 and her email address is cdahm@forestriverinc.com
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 09:49 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayesb2 View Post
I have a 2009 Rockwood 8306SS which came with a 32" Toshiba Plasma TV.
Well unfortunately I found out last week that someone broke into my trailer which was parked behind my house and stole my flatscreen TV....

All that is left is the mount on the wall...so now I'm looking to buy a new TV and I'd like to know what is the specific model of mount used so I can just reuse the existing mount already on the wall.

Any help is appreciated...thanks.
Sorry to hear. That does stinks.

Did they take part of the mount with the TV, or just disconnect the TV from the mount?

If the the flat plate is still there, then all you would need is a new TV. The mounting demension are standardized.
DCRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 09:27 AM   #4

Yes it does stink, when they stole the TV they took the part of the mount which was attached to the back of the TV. (why cant the world just have honest people?)

I contacted Forest River, and they no longer offer that mount, nor could they tell me who was the manufacturer and the model number of the mount.

If anyone out there could do me a huge favor and check the mount on their 32" TV and let me know what the model number/manufacturer is, I'd greatly appreciate it. I already checked the mount they left behind which is attached to the wall and there are no numbers or anything on it...

Or if anyone replaced the mount and has the original one available, I'd consider buying it..

Let me know. Thanks.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 AM   #5

Try this place. This is the brand in my Rockwood from FR.

Moview® flat panel Mounting Solutions
Old 09-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRC View Post
Try this place. This is the brand in my Rockwood from FR.

Moview® flat panel Mounting Solutions
Thanks for the info...what size TV do you have in your trailer? And whats your model number?
Old 09-16-2010, 10:15 AM   #7

My TV was only a 22" in my 09 Rockwood Windjammer 3001W. But maybe they used the same vendor.

Mine is a solid swing arm design. With a rubber boot that locks it in place for travel. Don't see it on their website. I modified mine to hold a 32" TV.

Tags
rockwood, tv mount