Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-19-2020, 07:45 PM   #1

Upgrades to a Geo Pro 19 RB Questions

Trying to decide if we should upgrade from a microwave oven to a Convection Oven if/when we order the Geo Pro 19RB. Currently; we have a pop up and we have a folding camp oven which we use for the occasional item we would bake; which consists of cinnamon rolls, turn overs, and corn bread in the fall for chili .

DH is thinking that the heated holding tanks would be a nice also? IS that worth it?

What other upgrades are worth it or really needed?

We are going next week to actually see this model at a dealer near where we will be camping.
hottiehaas11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 06:56 AM   #2

I would think the cost of the upgrades would play a significant part in this decision. I have tank heaters and like that we can camp in cold weather. I do not have the convection oven. We rarely cook inside let alone bake. There are other baking solutions which you currently use. If it's a cheap upgrade, might as well. You can also swap to a convection oven later if you want.

2022 Grand Design Imagine 2800BH
2020 Rockwood Roo 19 (Sold Jul 2022)
2012 F150 SuperCrew Ecoboost
hobienick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
geo pro, upgrade