Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #1

Smile Who carries the diamond package FW?

Looking for a rockwood fifth wheel 8244s or sw with the diamond package.. Only one I found had just sold. can't find much out about who carries them or how to get one already in a dealers store. we want the two chairs instead of the couch and the kit table and chairs instead of the dinette set and just cannot find much on web about it. even the rockwood site doesn't mention it under features or specifications????
carlin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #2

Don't forget that Flagstaff makes the exact same models, just different interior colors and fabrics.
But if you want something very specific, you may have to order it.
DonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:48 PM   #3

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but check out this link. I just bought my TT from them and they are great. They have a 2013 FOREST RIVER FLAGSTAFF 8528. Once you click on the link then you can see that 5th wheel down the list a bit and click on it.

Westland Camping Center | Browse Our Inventory
Equalizer 4-Point Sway 12000# & Tekonsha P3
pbrackney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:41 PM   #4

I found this site which shows as a diamond package don't Know where you are but hope this helps?

Rockwood 8244WS

2001 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3
2011 25 RL Wildcat
former fiver 1976 Fourwinds had for 35 years
onetonford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlin01 View Post
Looking for a rockwood fifth wheel 8244s or sw with the diamond package.. Only one I found had just sold. can't find much out about who carries them or how to get one already in a dealers store. we want the two chairs instead of the couch and the kit table and chairs instead of the dinette set and just cannot find much on web about it. even the rockwood site doesn't mention it under features or specifications????
Given that you want changes from the standard set-up, you won't find it sitting on any dealer's lot...you'll have to order it.

Figure out the options/changes you want and get pricing from 3 or 4 dealers. We found that RV Direct were willing to arrange for changes outside of the optional equipment...others weren't willing at all.

Dave

Nights camped in 2013 - 55, 2014 - 105, 2015 - 63
Dave_Monica is offline   Reply With Quote