Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 18

I have a Rockwood Ulta Lite....and I am in search of the access panel to reach shut off valves prior to winterized. The last spot is a door which has screw with block type fitting...before exploring figured I would ask. Our unit is a 8314 BSS.

Cardinals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
Senior Member
Old car's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Location: south Kansas City area
Posts: 1,298
Good chance, that is where it is. My hot water heater and my water pump are behind panels like that.


Randy and Patty
2015 Sabre 33 CKTS-6 Platinum Edition
Reese 16K Slider hitch
2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD diesel dually
Old car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
Site Team
bikendan's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Camano Island, Washington
Posts: 20,296
that block head screw is a standard type of screw in RVs.

mine was also behind a similar panel. i ended up putting a hinge and making a door out of it.
Dan-Retired California Firefighter/EMT
Shawn-Musician/Entrepreneur/Wine Expert
and Zoe the Wonder Dog(R.I.P.)
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
Equalizer WDH
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 AM.