Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2018, 08:31 PM   #1

2018 200mble

I am very interested in this tt. Would current owners tell me what they like and dislike about their tt. Would you buy it again. Any and all helpful hints appreciated. This will be my first tt. Thx!
cg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #2

Hi, we are also very interested in this model and I posted just before you looking for feedback from owners. Since there were no replies I contacted FR Surveyor directly and got a lot of my questions answered.

Also found a Surveyor group on Facebook and owners of the 200MBLE there were very helpful. Comments were positive and they have great ideas for mods. If you are interested I can send you the link.

Good luck, it looks like an awesome couples trailer.
JaysFan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:14 AM   #3

Did you buy one? The FB link would be great. Thank you.
cg23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 08:28 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg23 View Post
Did you buy one? The FB link would be great. Thank you.
Not yet but based on feedback and what we need in a trailer this has moved into top position Our timing is Fall if we can get a great deal otherwise next Spring. Our local dealer has one coming in soon so anxious to go have a look. My other two candidates are from the Rockwood Mini Lite line.

I will send you the link now.
JaysFan64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 01:28 PM   #5

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by cg23 View Post
I am very interested in this tt. Would current owners tell me what they like and dislike about their tt. Would you buy it again. Any and all helpful hints appreciated. This will be my first tt. Thx!
I bought one 6 months ago. I love the design and the floor plan! I think it’s a good bang for the buck option on the middle of the quality line up for TT’s. That said, and I apologize for being a downer, mine has had so many issues that it has soured the experience. Be prepared for a possible quality control nightmare. I spent 8 hours going over everything before I signed and found dozens of issues that are still being resolved. It has spent more time with the dealer than with me. Good luck!
Jbrowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #6

we also bought a 2017 200mble last May, have had very few problems with it and really enjoy it. We were also deciding between that and the Mini Lite and the 200 mble had a much bigger kitchen and more storage. Last fall we made a 5 week road trip from S. Fl. out west and back. Our main problem was that the dealer said our 2013 Ford Expedition with all the factory tow stuff would pull it fine. We ended up trading it for a 2017 Ford 250 gas and on the last leg of the trip home, we traded up to the 2017 Ford F250 diesel. I guess all's good now!
2-J's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 03:36 PM   #7

I found that earlier 2018's are like the 2017's where they have the cabinets over the dinette and the bed. In late 2018 and 2019 they did away with these cabinets....much less storage!
Old 08-08-2018, 04:49 PM   #8

We started by looking at these, but liked the 201RBS just a little more. Wish I could merge the two!
jeshoffstall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #9

Yes, we also looked at the 201RBS, and really liked the ladder on the back, but have fun with yours! Wish we could have made the Rally this year, but family health issues did not allow for it. Looking forward to hopefully attending next year!!! We are headed though to New England & Canada at the end of the month for 6 weeks. Last year our Mabel, (200mble) took us on a southwest trip last year for 5 weeks.