Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-28-2021, 05:40 PM   #1

2021 267RBSS Outdoor Kitchen/Shower

We are looking to buy a 2021 267RBSS

Based on the pictures I have been able to see of the exterior of the Grand Surveyor 2021 267RBSS, I have not seen an outdoor shower on the unit.
I know the new outdoor kitchen has a quick connect hose but there is no evidence of a way to turn that hose on/off. I have seen these on other campers where they are tapped into the outdoor shower.

Can anyone confirm the existence of an outdoor shower on this unit and if the outdoor kitchen quick connect is tapped into it? If not, how does it work?
neverenufcamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2021, 11:58 PM   #2

I have a 2021 240BHLE. I didn't want to believe it when I got it home and couldn't find the outdoor shower. The quick connect next to the outdoor kitchen has its own line, nothing to do with an outdoor shower. I ended up having to install an outdoor shower. Really dissapointed that Forest River thinks the quick connect outdoor hose is a suitable alternate for an outdoor shower. They also got rid of the hot and cold water that used to run to the rear outdoor kitchen on previous model years.
SmackIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 12:30 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverenufcamping View Post
We are looking to buy a 2021 267RBSS

Based on the pictures I have been able to see of the exterior of the Grand Surveyor 2021 267RBSS, I have not seen an outdoor shower on the unit.
I know the new outdoor kitchen has a quick connect hose but there is no evidence of a way to turn that hose on/off. I have seen these on other campers where they are tapped into the outdoor shower.

Can anyone confirm the existence of an outdoor shower on this unit and if the outdoor kitchen quick connect is tapped into it? If not, how does it work?
We have a 2020 Surveyor 267 RBSS and it has the Outdoor Shower on the drivers side near all the hookups.

I looked at several pictures on line and the shower is missing on the 2021.

It is of dubious value in my opinion. But then Forest river thought the "dog bowl" was a big plus.............

Good Luck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021 RBSS.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	253367  
U.S.ArmyVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2021, 03:47 PM   #4

Just picked up our 2021 296qble and no outdoor shower. 🤦*♀️🤦*♀️ had no idea. I just assumed it was a basic essential on every trailer. It just has the spray port at the outdoor kitchen area.
Kaboingy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021, door, outdoor kitchen, show, shower