Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2021, 01:35 PM   #1

Looking for 19BHLE owners in the SF Bay Area

Hello Everyone,

New to the forum, I am shopping for a 19BHLE out of state from Northern CA, the price around is just crazy. Due to the supply shortage, there is not lot inventories around me that I can check in person. The only info I have is the videos and specs online. Before pulling the trigger, I really want to see one in person. Especially to make sure that the dinette can sleep one adult (5'8") comfortably. So I am wonder if there is any current owners around the Bay area that is willing to show their trailer. I am willing to travel for an hour to see it.

Thank you and please PM me.
moontea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 12:54 AM   #2

Good luck. I just put a deposit down today on a 21 19BHLE and will pick her up next week. I saw this in person last year and loved it. The dining table bed will hold a 5'8" adult under 300lbs without issue.

I was going to order from a dealer 600 miles away and wait 4 months but found one 2 hours away yesterday and gave them my cc over the phone immediately. Family's plan is to own this for 5 to 6 years and get the 240BHLE next.

24k, fully loaded with TV, dealer throwing in second battery, full hookup (trailer hitch, brake controller, sway control).

If I didn't wait and ordered from some dealers in the Midwest price would have been 18k last December, but the cheapest I found recently was 22.5k and 600 miles away.
ciditad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 07:24 AM   #3

Thanks! Congrats on the new trailer! Happy to know that the dinette fits. I also put down an order two weeks ago, with a dealer 2k miles away. 22k before TTL and I will need to pay for shipping.

I know the price could be a few ks Lowe but right now there is no stake to negotiate, so I just went with the lowest offer. I also plan to keep it for a few years before upgrade to an HD tow truck. Looking forward to the new trailer.

BTW my dealer confirmed that for ordering it will be a 2022 instead of 2021. May not be much difference. But you should confirm that with your dealer too.
moontea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 09:15 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moontea View Post
Thanks! Congrats on the new trailer! Happy to know that the dinette fits. I also put down an order two weeks ago, with a dealer 2k miles away. 22k before TTL and I will need to pay for shipping.

I know the price could be a few ks Lowe but right now there is no stake to negotiate, so I just went with the lowest offer. I also plan to keep it for a few years before upgrade to an HD tow truck. Looking forward to the new trailer.

BTW my dealer confirmed that for ordering it will be a 2022 instead of 2021. May not be much difference. But you should confirm that with your dealer too.
Mine is an early 2021, confirmed it by looking at the kitchen faucet and shower door location. I wanted a 2021.5 but this is fine.

In a few years we plan to upgrade to 240BHLE when (hopefully) a few more little ones come along.
ciditad is offline   Reply With Quote