Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2019, 02:47 PM   #1

Moving from a 2010 Lexi 255 GTS to a Surveyor 33RKLOK 2019

Hello all,
I have followed the FR forum for years and we have decided to stop traveling so much and settle in the mountains of NC and have or new TT station there as we call it our "retreat".
I must say our dealings with FR and there products has been nothing but successful over the years and the dealer we traded and purchased our 2019 33RKLOK from [Adventure Motor Homes, Greer SC] were great to work with.
We have been very please with the trailer so far [Delivered on site 3-11-2019] and must say we have not had any issues with the trailer at all.
We enjoyed and will miss our 2010 Lexi 255 GTS and appreciated all the help I received by post or just reading the forum and learning and now will move on to the Surveyor forum and look forward to the same. I'm one to not look forward to a new car or big purchase and dealing with sales people but most details were finalized before we even actually looked at the new TT over the phone. Oh, yes I compared to my local dealer [2] miles from my house and they beat him in trade in and selling price by a good amount, so I'am a firm believer in checking other dealers outside your area and happy camping!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1072.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	570.8 KB
ID:	206817  
Lewis96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 09:27 AM   #2

That looks like a great trailer! The floor plan is a good layout and the outdoor kitchen is huge.

2017 Forest River Surveyor 247BHDS...
...Tugged by a 2016 F250 XLT FX4 SuperCrew, Shortbed 6.2L, 4wd, 3.73...
...Joined with a Husky Centerline TS 800-1200lbs WDH
clarkbre is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
255, surveyor