1) look at the valves behind the water header. Usually, it will be horizontal to the path the water will take. Make both (if you have 2, you might only have one) horizontal and you should be OK.
2) 2016, should be DSI except for maybe the oven. So it should spark automatically.
3) Fridge should be DSI as well (auto spark) and will require 12VDC to work. So it will use onboard battery/connection to truck.
4) Open the Overflow valve on top of the tank. When water comes out, you're full.
5) Don't over tight, it is normal to have some thread left. Use plumber tape for a better seal too.
Originally Posted by johncarm84
Total newbie questions. We bought used from private seller 2016 201RBS. Have never camped before. So forgive the "stupid" questions. 1) how do I know if bypass to water heater is on or off? 2) how do I light pilot light? 3) Do you turn on gas and light pilot light for fridge or will fridge work when hooked up to tow vehicle? 4) how do I know when water heater is full to turn on if hooked to city water at Campground? 5) when installing anode it seems mighty tight and am not sure it is totally "in" (some thread left). But afraid to torque it on, is this normal? Does it need to be "all in"? I have seen many you tube videos on electrical hook up and black:gray tank hook up and flush but nothing on the questions above. I have tried to contact nearby friends whom are knowledgeable but timing has been terrible for all parties. We have planned trip this weekend. Help please