Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #21

We just got back in from spending a few days in the new camper. Everything worked just fine. Even the bed did not sleep to bad. I think we are heading out again next week.
Dulcimer Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #22

Rub it in on us who cant get started yet. Glad you all had a good time. I am jealous. I have however started loading the things that will not freeze and bust. All other things are boxed and setting at the door and ready to carry out at a mention of going.
fourwalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 09:12 PM   #23
Cardinal 04 31LE

Hey, we were able to get out this past weekend! Easter Weekend. Went to Killen's Pond State Park in DE. Although the weather was uncooperative, it was still very nice to get out for the first time this season! Raining most all night Friday night into Saturday afternoon then very cool and breezy! Still a wonderful weekend!
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 04:31 AM   #24

Glad you made the most of it, it just gets better and better....I can't wait
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #25

We just bought a 2007 Flagstaff 27BH. This is our first TT and can't wait to use it. Looks like April 25 will be our first night. N.E Ohio is still pretty cold and we just got our last few inches of snow last week
Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley View Post
We just bought a 2007 Flagstaff 27BH. This is our first TT and can't wait to use it. Looks like April 25 will be our first night. N.E Ohio is still pretty cold and we just got our last few inches of snow last week

Congrates on your new TT, hope you tried out the furnace. We heading out May 1st. No snow here and I hope we don't see any!
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #27

A 2002 SVT 230 here. Returned in early March after six weeks in Florida and southern Georgia that included lots of walking, bicycling, and canoeing. There are warm places in the U.S. about any time of year and, if not, there is always Mexico (haven't had to resort to that, since the U.S. and Canada have so much to offer).

PT
rvparttimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:27 AM   #28

We just returned from 6 days at Lake Martin here in Alabama. We have our own local camping group and this year we had about 30 campers gather with us for a 3 day weekend camp out. we also had around 12 come up on Saturday and spend the day. We even had one camper join us from near Atlanta after he found a flier that I posted on one of my social networks online. It was a GREAT week/ weekend!

Tags
surveyor