Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2017, 01:22 PM   #1

Surveyor 243RBS Low Point Drain

So far I have been unable to locate the low point drains on my Surveyor 243RBS. Located the fresh water drain easily, but no luck on the low point drains. Anyone have any suggestions on where they might be? Obviously I did not drain them before winterizing last time, but we had a pretty mild winter. Don't want to chance it for next winter.
dlwilliams48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:41 PM   #2

Try lower right of street side of trailer. Under shower area. From pictures that seems where I am seeing it.

DustyRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 05:01 PM   #3

Thanks DR. I found the drains at the rear corner, drivers side. They are right behind the stabilizer, so unless you are almost looking straight up from underneath that corner, you can't see them. And yes, the shower is in that corner as well. So, I'll be prepared next winter. Strange thing is that all the other drains (fresh water, waste water, city water, etc) have a label on the outside of the trailer. Not so for the low point drains, unless it came off or was forgotten at the factory. Anyway, good to do now. Thanks again.
dlwilliams48 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drain, surveyor