Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-05-2011, 07:17 AM   #1

Surveyor Plant Tour

Hi we're vacationing in Indiana and would love to tour the Surveyor plant. Can anyone advise me on location and contacts for setting up such a tour? Thanks,
Theo
Breimert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:39 AM   #2

They are located at 2405 Century drive in Goshen Indiana.

I am trying to get a phone number you can call directly to make a factory tour possible. You WILL love the factory tour !

You will need to arrive at the factory in the morning for a factory tour, just keep that in mind, they have short days and by afternoon everyone goes home
Old 08-05-2011, 09:26 AM   #3

You ARE visiting all the RV surplus stores while you are there I hope ...

I passed the contact information to the poster. Waiting for a go ahead to be able to post it here for factory tour purposes only ....
Old 08-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #4

I hope Moderators will make this information a sticky for Surveyor and R-Pod trailer factory tours.

I have been given the go ahead to post the factory contact information for Surveyor and R-pod factory tours ONLY. Please do NOT contact the person for any other reasons. Your email should contain the word Tour, or factory tour in the subject line so that she knows that you are trying to make arrangements to visit the factory for a tour. They produce both R-pod and Surveyor at the same factory, so it would also help if you let her know which product you have. I assume they surveyor owners would want to visit when surveyor's are being produced.

The contact name is : Kristin Griffin, preferred contact method is email : kgriffin@forestriverinc.com

They also have facebook pages for both products where they post updates, model changes and other information

Thanks to Kristin, for agreeing to post her contact information.

Here are the links to the Surveyor and R-Pod facebook pages.

Surveyor by Forest River - Wall | Facebook

Surveyor by Forest River - Wall | Facebook
Old 09-19-2011, 06:16 PM   #5

suggest you check good sam website. you can check out rv campgrounds along you route
lydrving is offline   Reply With Quote