Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2011, 02:40 AM   #1
KAC

2010 27DFWP Tie Downs

New to a toy hauler.Would like to know what others have done with regards to whell chocks in the trailer.
I am not fond of putting holes in the floor, but.....
We have a Honda Shadow and a Suzuki VL800. I am looking for some good chocks and if I have to bolt them down, what is the best way to do that without having a bolt sticking through the floor when I take the chock out. Also, is there an easy way to have the bolt go through the floor and into a ststionary nut under the trailer?
Looking for ideas and wanting to know what others have done. The Black Hills and Montana are a long way from the west coast, so I want to save me some pain this coming summer.

Thanks
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #2

I was loogking at just that, not wild about having a mount stuck in my floor, I have a Glodwing. With out the wheel chock its a 2 man job to get that puppy in place. The Canyon Dancers are a huge help.

My Toy Hauler has a great looking garage, and with the bike out will make a great Mater Bedroom, so I am looking for a solution to the wheel chock problem
jetjocky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
27dfwp