Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #1

Just ordered a2015 3062v .. Looking for suggestions for walk thru.

Just ordered our new 2015 3062v. We are having them add a loft and patio door on it. We will have to drive over a 1000 miles to pick it up and I'm wondering if anyone else has gotten theirs and noticed or has had any issues with it? I would hate to travel that far and miss something. I have noticed talk of a leaking shower a few switch and door handle issues as well. This is our first 5th wheel toy hauler so were excited and cautious as to not miss something during the PTI.
Rlyoung1612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 AM   #2
H2oski

First, WELCOME

You might check the following link.

pdi - Forest River Forums - Threads Tagged with Pdi

You can also get alot of hits by using the FRF search at the top of the page.

Good luck
(LA) Lower Alabama
h20ski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:38 AM   #3

After the walk thru tell them to give u alone time and look at the little stuff. Trim. light switches. Open and close every drawer cabinet closet ect. Have a list of what u ate opposed to get with it and check it off. Mine was missing a TV and the wireless remote. I took a picture of the build sheet when looking at it but it wasn't there during pdi and I ask were is this stuff and they said we will have to check and see if it came with it. I had proof in my phone and said it says it does on the build sheet. With raised eyebrows I was told will take care of that right now and the robbed another unit to get it. So be on your toes. Be willing to take the time or be ready to haul it back or do it yourself. Remember they don't get paid until u sign that last paper work. After that they don't see $ they see cost.
Kickingupmudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 06:42 AM   #4

Ok awesome thank you guys....good catch on the remote...it's the small things that can start to add up....great tip having my build and spec sheet...I will have that for sure!
Rlyoung1612 is offline   Reply With Quote