Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-05-2011, 04:11 PM   #1

New 19RR Owner...

Hello,
I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time researching FR 19RR. Overall everyone seems happy and I'm now poised over one locally here. I was looking at it over the weekend and noticed the back door (ramp door) has a larger gap on one side than the other (perhaps an inch or a little more). In a home that would tell me something isn't exactly square. The dealer says it's nothing to worry about and they're all that way. Are they? Just looking for some feedback. Should I be concerned? I guess it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks.

I'm not very excited about spending money on it so I can bring it home and store it for the winter but maybe that'll come next Spring.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #2

Mine is NOT that way...
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:37 AM   #3

19rr

I took some time to revisit on Friday and it would now seem that the door isn't hung straight within the opening. I still think there is a little sag in the middle along the top of the door but the door does seal fine. They are making some small changes to the door for me so I can get my bike up the ramp. Then I get to go pick it up. I'm still bummed that I probably won't get to use it for many moons to come but I'm excited to get it home anyway.
Toby is offline   Reply With Quote