Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #41
Phat Phrog

I am very interested in your solar install!! Hang in there! I agree with quality checkpoints! Wasn't America's greatest commodity at one time....customer service?
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:10 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post
I am very interested in your solar install!! Hang in there! I agree with quality checkpoints! Wasn't America's greatest commodity at one time....customer service?
I would agree with that and thanks for not assuming what I was saying. Once upon a time you were allowed to make mistakes and learn and older people passed on their knowledge whom resided in the workplace because of their wisdom. People took pride in what they did. Now all seems to be idealism, symbolism, and fluff. Vanity does not a leadership make and idealism does not a company make.

What we have left is a cancer of preserving oneself at all costs in this country, as we slide down from our peak of industry. This is the one thing that will guarantee our ruin as a nation. People need to be able to care about who they are and what they do once again. People need to share their truths and learn from them. But, that's another story.

I'm hoping my camper becomes awesome in it's cost effective glory. Although I wish somebody had given me a heads up on what to expect. I've had to get over being mad several times. There was a contrast in what was expected in purchasing something new and what I keep having to come to grips with.

But, this is part of the "RR" enthusiasm however in that it isn't some pristine and expensive camper on a pedestal. People are more encouraged to make it fit what they want it to be because of this. The ideas that people have passed on exhibit the spirit of true creativity. Where ideas are put out there and improved on by the community.
apollumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #43

Will I guess I just joined the 25rr family, just ordered mine yesterday . Now I have to wait 6 weeks for them to build it but that's ok still should have it in time for some spring camping. Still have snow on the ground here in N. Y.
sam2581 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #44
Phat Phrog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2581 View Post
Will I guess I just joined the 25rr family, just ordered mine yesterday . Now I have to wait 6 weeks for them to build it but that's ok still should have it in time for some spring camping. Still have snow on the ground here in N. Y.
How exciting!! Congrats!
RVChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 09:57 PM   #45

Welcome to the RR family Sam. Do not hesitate to ask any question. Congrats!!! and enjoy
rgdds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVChick View Post

How exciting!! Congrats!
Thankyou
Old 04-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #47

Trying to find best way to pick up power on my 25rr to add led along to top of awning?
Thanks Sam
Old 04-25-2013, 11:17 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam2581 View Post
Trying to find best way to pick up power on my 25rr to add led along to top of awning?
Thanks Sam
You plan on 12v or 110V. I plan on running the wire down the Awning arm. Some have picked it up from the outside light
Night_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:20 AM   #49

I plan on using 12volt led with wireless remote. I've seen someone had a hole at the top buy the awning
Just don't see where they connected it inside. I'm going to start looking today on a ladder just want to see the easiest way
Thanks
Old 04-29-2013, 06:45 AM   #50

I finished my LEDs they look great. Ran lights along the side under the awning so they can be turned on with awning closed. Drilled small at the top of rail to connect control box , ran power wire down rail and installed 12" piece of black wire mold and ran power wire under fabrics and tapped into power jacks for 12 volt power. Works great.
Also all the people making extensions for the ramp on my 25rr there is really no need. after everything I read from other people having so much trouble I was a little afraid. No worry just raise tung up and my electric glide classic went up and down perfect. One more thing , I took a black marker and made a black ring on jack so the next time I raise it to load it I know how hi to go. Hope this helps someone.
Sam 2581