Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-29-2016, 09:50 PM   #1

Tons of questions

Hello. we recently bought a 2016 27RR 32' Grey Wolf toy hualer.
I have tons !! of questions. First I would like to say this is our first and we are learning as we go.

I was wondering . we cannot figure out why we can't get hot water ? We can't even find the hot water tank

What are tips on where to store the cushions while using the garage to has the kids' dirt bikes and 4 wheeler?

Where can I find a bracket to hook to my TV to align with the V bracket that is already installed?

Can you get tv channels once the TV is hanging? how do I get channels ?

We camped last weekend and we about froze!! We turn the heat on but it was still blowing old air set on 78!

I am so confused. can someone help me ??

thanks in advance
corrina3405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #2

First thing I would do is to verify that there is propane in the tank, and that you can at least get your stove burners working. Both the furnace and the water heater use propane so if there is none available, they won't work. Some water heaters also work on campground a/c but they would have to have the switch turned on which is usually located on the outside of the water heater, behind the access panel.
For the hot water, you will also have to verify that it is not in bypass mode, used for winterizing. Keep the questions specific and you'll get lots of answers.
Demco Glide Ride pin box
Demco Hijacker UMS 21K hitch
mlatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:46 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrina3405 View Post
I have tons !! of questions. First I would like to say this is our first and we are learning as we go.

I was wondering . we cannot figure out why we can't get hot water ? We can't even find the hot water tank

go outside, typically on the drivers side of your RV and look for black cover that has a cross hatch of holes in it. At the top will a little black tab to align with a slot so you can open the hatch. Once opened look in the bottom left corner and you will see an on/off switch. This controls your water heater on the 120 volt side, in other words when you are hooked up to shore power. Make sure you have water in the tank before you turn on or you will burn up the heating element.

What are tips on where to store the cushions while using the garage to has the kids' dirt bikes and 4 wheeler?

Where can I find a bracket to hook to my TV to align with the V bracket that is already installed?

are you on cable or are you operating from the antenna? If on cable, look at the receptacle where the coax is connected and make sure the little button is pushed that turn off the green led. If using the antenna push the little button to turn on the green led. There is a coax switch that selects either the cable connection (on the outside side of your RV) or the antenna input. Also, make sure you are connected to the cable input outside and not the satellite input. They are usually labeled. Once you get connected use the menu button on your remote to set up channels.

We camped last weekend and we about froze!! We turn the heat on but it was still blowing old air set on 78!
check your propane is on or your tanks are full. Try starting your gas burners on your range. It may take a while for the gas to get there

thanks in advance
See my comments above...

2016 Siverback 33IK, Towed 50K+ mile
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat 6.7L V8 Diesel 4WD Crew Cab

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there."
dalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 12:07 AM   #4
Site Team

Didn't your dealer explain these things during the PDI?
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 05:47 AM   #5
DW's 401(k) Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
My thoughts exactly! Hot water heater and furnace should have been 2 of the major systems explained during the PDI.
Dalford has explained how to correct those two.

"Sunny" the 2017 Sunseeker 3010DS
2006 Jeep Liberty Toad
.... and lovin' life........MOST of the time.
DaGrinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 07:25 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrina3405 View Post

The winter valves are under the bed/mattress, look for the round holes, the valves are there

I put them on the master bed

Should have received one with the unit, go back and ask for yours

There is a power switch (push on/off) on the panel on the ceiling by the TV bracket.

set thermometer to auto, then set here to temp, wait a min or so. make sure you have propane and the valve is on.

thanks in advance
I have the same unit
Old 09-30-2016, 07:58 AM   #7

Here's a mounting plate that I used to get my tv to fit the V shaped mount

https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-200...ilpage_o01_s00

No camper, currently
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 08:04 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
we bought it from an individual He went over so many things that I was just overwhelmed
corrina3405 is offline   Reply With Quote