Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-24-2023, 12:46 PM   #21
Pickin', Campin', Mason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Root81 View Post
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

I found the hot water heater it was in the basement compartment to the left behind a wall that I removed. Now it's a matter of finding out which lever controls the hot water. There is 2 for hot so I have to get lay with the combination. Thank you again.
Quote:
I watched a YouTube video and I think I got it. All knobs are in the same direction and are parallel to the hoses. Now I'm waiting for the tank to fill up to see if it works.
Be sure to follow the links wmtire posted.

There are several configurations of bypass valves and each are somewhat different but accomplish the same.

Your statement of TWO on the hot line and all knobs in the same direction is throwing a flag up. (for me anyways)

Days Camped '19=118 '20=116 '21=123 '22=134 '23=118 '24=90
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:23 AM   #22

Quote:
Hello, we just bought a 2017 Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 315Pack12 and I can not find the hot water heater. I have looked under the kitchen sink... The bathroom sink... The panel near the slide and bedroom area.... And nothing. I have no idea where this hot water heater is. Can someone help me locate this please?
Maybe just me - but I would have inspected the water heater BEFORE I purchased the unit.

Dakota 1120 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, heater, location, water, water heater