Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2017, 07:21 PM   #41

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1922.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	132842Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1920.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	277.3 KB
ID:	132843
EricknBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:16 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricknBrittany View Post
Congrats and welcome to the Wolf Pack family, looks great!! Hard to miss your truck in a lot!!

No camper, currently
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #43

Yup she definitely stands out! Truck did great bringing her home! Didn't even feel the trailer most times!
Old 03-26-2017, 08:22 AM   #44

2015 28wp

We love our 28WP. Have to deal with a few things on our own but generally it is good. Had ramp replaced under warranty due to slight sag developing where Gold Wing rides on entry. Next, we are tearing out U shaped dinette and replacing with a Double reclining love seat.
dagwood18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 08:28 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjdenison View Post
We just bought ours used 285 pack 13 and the dealer had no clue as to half of the switches! There is one right when you walk in the door flipped it it turns blue but cant figure out what it operates, help! Also there are 6 switches above the sink as you walk in 1 is lights 1 is led outside 1 is outside light 1 is led inside but it leaves 2 that dont seem to do anything! Lots of power switches any help would be greatly appreciated we unfortunately disnt get any owners manuls the one online are horribly generic
One is main interior lights, one for led strip above slide, one is for led strip under the awning, one for led strip on the main entry stairs, one is for the white outside light mounted on the right side of the trailer towards the front. That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Have only had ares out twice so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeyer65 View Post
Yup😊 2012 Wolf Pack 19wp
kgribbin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:17 PM   #46

Just a heads up. Had a blowout on the driver side. Tore out the inverter charger ground wire. It is located directly above the wheels on the driver side (poor location) Hope this info helps someone. New tires all around are in order. Hopefully this is all covered under warranty.
Tablack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:19 PM   #47

We have a 325 Pack 12 and hope we never blow right side tires the propane lines that feed the stove and refrigerator are there
tandbmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #48

There is so much space underneath away from the wheels! Come on! Poor poor design
Old 05-20-2017, 07:07 PM   #49

On mine it's the generator fuel lines on the right side
Old 06-01-2017, 07:52 PM   #50

Tire Replacement

Wolf Pack owners: If you have Castle Rock tires or the equivalent on your unit, change them out. If you have 16" rims, you have many choices in LT tires. For us 15" rims owners, not so many. But, I have discovered a Light Truck tire in a 15" size that will fill the need for those of us who won't make the ST tire mistake again. Nokian, a company out of Finland that specializes in heavy duty tires, now makes the Rotiiva AT in a size LT235/75R15. Slightly bigger than the normal trailer size ST225/75R15, you won't be able to tell the difference. The tire can be had in the "D" range, I had the 113 load rating tires on my 25 pack 14, or in an "E" rating tire. Not much more expensive than the ST's, plus they have a $100 rebate going on now! They are manly tires! Go to Discount Tire. When a tire goes out it is not a fun or happy situation. AVOID this by getting the ST's off your units. This is my opinion after four blowouts on three different trailers. I learned what not to do the hard way. NO more ST's!

cseeger22
Wolf Pack 24 Pack 14
4 Hobie Mirage Revolution 13's for toys
2004 Chevy Suburban Quadrasteer
cseeger22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:27 PM   #51
GSlone

Tires

Many thanks for the advice, I believe I will get mine changed out pronto. Anyone with good advice on how to jack up a tandem trailer to get all four wheels off at once to replace?
2009 Harley Davidson Street Glide
GSlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #52

Tires!

GSlone,
If you cannot take your RV to tire shop easily, you need to be on a flat surface and jack each axle up near the wheel, and place blocks (6X6's work good) under each axle as close to the wheel as you can. This is alot of work! Be sure to break the lugs nuts on each wheel loose first before jacking up wheel/tire. Good luck.

cseeger22
cseeger22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:29 PM   #53

New owner of a 24 pack 14 here. Had it about a month and love it so far! We are hauling a XP1000 RZR in it and it is close but fits fine.

I have been slowly fixing little things for fit and finish but that's to be expected I guess. I added a mid shelf in the kitchen, added some fold up brackets for a counter extension, changed to 10 ply tires, added a vent cover, modified my drivers side fender (where the hot water tank did go over the fender), upgraded the toilet, upgraded the shower head, and who knows what else next lol!

I know my outside speakers don't sound good so I will change them soon.

I also plan to add a second grey water tank soon (one of the bigger mods I have planned).
Jeff Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 10:39 PM   #54

24 pack 14 decision..

Sounds like most are really happy with the wolf pack's, we are really close to moving towards the 2 pack 14 plus, can anyone tell me where you can get accessories like the deck enclosure, tv bracket for bedroom, and cables or the swivel chairs, the unit we are looking at doesn't have them. I have so many questions now that I found a source I can't recall them all. Pricing really varies across states too it seems. Anyone towing a 31 foot with an SUV (Tahoe with 6.1L,3:41 gears and weight distribution hitch to be specific), any issues if so? Okay, one last one...anybody hauling a personal watercraft in one? if so, how does it do?

Thanks in advance.
c1boykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 08:10 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1boykin View Post
Sounds like most are really happy with the wolf pack's, we are really close to moving towards the 2 pack 14 plus, can anyone tell me where you can get accessories like the deck enclosure, tv bracket for bedroom, and cables or the swivel chairs, the unit we are looking at doesn't have them. I have so many questions now that I found a source I can't recall them all. Pricing really varies across states too it seems. Anyone towing a 31 foot with an SUV (Tahoe with 6.1L,3:41 gears and weight distribution hitch to be specific), any issues if so? Okay, one last one...anybody hauling a personal watercraft in one? if so, how does it do?

Thanks in advance.
The deck enclosure and cables for it are an option you can add on from the factory. If the one you are looking at wasn't ordered with the option, some folks have added the cables themselves. The TV bracket for the bedroom can be whatever you want, there's a "stud" in the wall that you attach it to. I'm not sure you'd want to pull any toyhauler that size with a Tahoe, but I'm not familiar with your vehicles tow specs. I haul my jet ski in my 25pack12, see this post: http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...er-117065.html

No camper, currently
polishdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 08:07 AM   #56

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1boykin View Post

Thanks in advance.
Lippert has all the accessories you need if you want the patio options. I picked up the TV mounts for the bedroom and garage right off of Amazon. I've been super happy with my unit. Before you leave the dealership, ensure that all electrical plugs are in working order. Just bought a 25Pack12 from a dealer that's 4+ hours away, and found the the USB plug in the bump out isn't working. Figures.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:26 AM   #57

If the USB is not working, it is most likely not wired correctly. Not sure exactly what you have installed, but remove the panel and check the wiring.
92 GMC K2500 454
2006 Honda Rubicon ATV
zuterbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:53 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuterbru View Post
If the USB is not working, it is most likely not wired correctly. Not sure exactly what you have installed, but remove the panel and check the wiring.
I pulled the receptacle out, it's getting power. The connections are enclosed and the 'box' seams are glued. Haven't had a chance to pop it open and check yet.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:01 AM   #59

Hmm... It could be bad, maybe get a 12v lighter outlet and install that. You can get double outlets at Walmart. Then you can use it for that or get one of the USB adapters and plug that in there. That would make it more versatile as well.
92 GMC K2500 454
2006 Honda Rubicon ATV
zuterbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:18 PM   #60

Water tank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccjroche4 View Post
Just purchased 2017 Wolf Pack 325 love it so far. Heading to SC Ocean Lakes next weekend for our summer vacation!! Will there be any Wolf Pack owners there???
We have the same camper. We were wondering if you had any issues with filling the fresh water tank? It flows back out some when filling.
Robin252 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wolf pack