Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2019, 11:25 PM   #1

wolf pack 24 pack 14

Hi everyone my name is Tony and I live in Alabama. I am currently looking at a 2019 Wolf Pack 24 pack 14. I am trying to find out in my 2018 Kawasaki Teryx will fit in the width. I have measured and I think it will. My concern is the overhead cabinets on the right side. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Tony
Tward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 11:03 PM   #2

Hi. We have this unit. Do you need something measured? We use ours for Harley’s and Kayaks so the right side cabinet is not a problem for us.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 06:53 PM   #3
seawolfhd

Im looking at a 23pack15 and was wondering if you have any issues loading your harley?
Thanks, rick
seawolfhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 08:03 PM   #4

The angle on the ramp is steep and hubby has been OK so far. With that being said, we are looking at ways to decrease the angle. Our worry is trying to load the bikes if the ramp is wet. It would be easy to slip at that angle.

Some thoughts are to load the bikes with the trailer disconnected from the truck. Then we could raise the front end of the trailer and lower the back ramp for less angle.

Our other thought was to almost ‘extend’ the ramp by putting block/wedges at the outside top of the back door. Then when it drops down, it would be about 4 or more inches off the ground. Then have a ramp that was ‘piano’ hinged to the top inside of the door. When you fold down the additional ramp you bridge the gap between the existing ramp and the ground. Again, trying to soften the angle of entry into the trailer. I hope i’m explaining it OK.

We bought our trailer to haul the bikes and/or our Hobie kayaks. We have only been out twice so we’re still figuring everything out.

I hope this helps in some way.
Marianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 03:03 PM   #5
seawolfhd

Got our camper, jacked up the front of the camper as far as the power jack would go, loaded and unloaded my harley with no problems. I do have experience loading my bike into my old wolf pack. I will still add spacers under the rubber bumpers mounted to the top of the ramp and use a small ramp made from a 2x12 to ride up on the main ramp. Not sure where I'll park the bike so it woukd travel well. Don't think i will let the rear wheel sit on the dovetail, probably move the bike up where it`s flat.
seawolfhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wolf pack