Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2017, 09:41 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec1382 View Post
When you find out about the patio stairs let us know
Thanks
Sent lippert an email no response yet. Called a lippert dealer and they had no clew.
kgribbin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:46 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgribbin1 View Post
The light switches are very bright I already unplugged the light on mine. It was pretty easy just pull the trim peice off and unscrew the switch, disconnect the wire and put it back. I don't remember which wire it was but it's pretty easy to figure it out. Thanks for the surge protector note, I don't even have one but it sounds like I should.
Progressive Industries...They have a couple different 50 amp models. They are made in the USA and out of Apex NC. LIFETIME warranty. I have having mine replaced. Called this morning they were like send me email with proof of purchase and address. Will try to get out it on today's shipment.
BlkLblVenture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:18 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkLblVenture View Post
Progressive Industries...They have a couple different 50 amp models. They are made in the USA and out of Apex NC. LIFETIME warranty. I have having mine replaced. Called this morning they were like send me email with proof of purchase and address. Will try to get out it on today's shipment.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170410-121725.png
Views:	475
Size:	186.2 KB
ID:	134306 was thinking about this... for the money it seems a lot more hassle free plus I could put in in after the generator and shore power to make sure I am covered either way.
Old 04-10-2017, 12:27 PM   #24

Quote:
Attachment 134306 was thinking about this... for the money it seems a lot more hassle free plus I could put in in after the generator and shore power to make sure I am covered either way.
Progressive Industries has a mountable unit as well. it is Lifetime warrant as well. I do not work for these guys but they do stand behind their products and easy to work with.
EMS-HW50C

https://www.amazon.com/Progressive-I...+industries+50
Old 04-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #25

We have had ours since September 2016. We love it!! Couple cons but not really that big a deal. The rear jacks as someone mentioned drag on anything. The awnings are mounted too high making them virtually useless. Looking into the moryde step above system since the steps seem to always be real high. We tow with a Chevy 2500 hd no problems. For the money it is the best thing on the market.
Tablack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:06 PM   #26

We fried a tv in ours too! Isn't this what breakers Are for?
Old 04-10-2017, 02:39 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tablack View Post
We fried a tv in ours too! Isn't this what breakers Are for?
I would think so as well. Not one breaker tripped. I also pulled the plug out the wall to check the wiring to make sure none of it got burned. I don't know how it happened. Walmart will be getting the TV back tonight.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:15 PM   #28

Quote:
I would think so as well. Not one breaker tripped. I also pulled the plug out the wall to check the wiring to make sure none of it got burned. I don't know how it happened. Walmart will be getting the TV back tonight.
Best Buy got theirs back already.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:35 PM   #29

Quote:
When you find out about the patio stairs let us know
Thanks
So got an email back the said they are only available if you have the party deck that is already configured with the stairs and that if you want the stairs you can buy new party deck railings that are configured with the stairs that way. I am going to send them the part number off the door just to see what the whole new railings would cost. Just for curiosity purposes. I am not going to replace already brand new railings.
Old 04-10-2017, 08:46 PM   #30

Quote:
So got an email back the said they are only available if you have the party deck that is already configured with the stairs and that if you want the stairs you can buy new party deck railings that are configured with the stairs that way. I am going to send them the part number off the door just to see what the whole new railings would cost. Just for curiosity purposes. I am not going to replace already brand new railings.
Yea I was wondering why the wolfpack don't come with the patio stairs. None of them the 325, 315, or 285. Even though most have the patio set up with rails and such. Also curios to my there isn't a ladder or stairs for the high-jack bed either.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #31

Sounds like bs
Looks like a separate item
And i agree how the hell is anyone supposed to get up on that bed in the garage
Aztec1382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:19 PM   #32

We smoked a TV too.FR replaced it at the ralley last year.I bent up one of the stabilizer jacks too but I replaced them both with jacks that are not made of sheet metal like the lippert ones,they close up a couple inches further and are twice the rated capacity of the originals.They are still in a poor spot though.
trbomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:34 PM   #33

Quote:
Yea I was wondering why the wolfpack don't come with the patio stairs. None of them the 325, 315, or 285. Even though most have the patio set up with rails and such. Also curios to my there isn't a ladder or stairs for the high-jack bed either.
I think they skipped the steps for the patio for cost and weight savings.
Old 04-10-2017, 09:52 PM   #34

They didn't offer 7k pound axles as an option either.
But they did it after a few emails
Im going to try and get them to sell us the steps
Old 04-10-2017, 11:21 PM   #35

Quote:
They didn't offer 7k pound axles as an option either.
But they did it after a few emails
Im going to try and get them to sell us the steps
That would be cool. It looks like a completely different system than the one I have. Tubular rails.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:41 PM   #36

Looks exactly the same
http://www.lci1.com/party-deck-ramp-door-patio
Old 04-10-2017, 11:53 PM   #37

http://www.lci1.com/party-deck-ramp-door-patio

Looks exactly like what i have on mine
Old 04-10-2017, 11:58 PM   #38

Yes that one does. I didn't see that one
Old 04-11-2017, 06:10 AM   #39

Premium options gets the stairs, table, cup holders, trash ben....that is probably another $1500...
Old 04-11-2017, 06:57 AM   #40

Quote:
Premium options gets the stairs, table, cup holders, trash ben....that is probably another $1500...
Probably...