Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2019, 11:16 AM   #1

Eze-Tow Dolly

Sorry, I usually would put this in classified section, but said I don’t have permission.
I bought this tow dolly a couple years ago and never used it. Towed 200 miles from where I bought it and hasn’t moved. Straps and everything it comes with are all new. $1200. Located in Quakertown, Pa.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	507.4 KB
ID:	205704
carol108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 03:41 PM   #2

Sorry Carol, but that dolly is ugly! I bought a tow max dolly and love it!! Mine came with the straps too. I just drive the car up on the dolly and attach the dolly to the hitch--easy. I don't have a pic. I paid just over $900 for mine.
Schvarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:00 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schvarak View Post
Sorry Carol, but that dolly is ugly! I bought a tow max dolly and love it!! Mine came with the straps too. I just drive the car up on the dolly and attach the dolly to the hitch--easy. I don't have a pic. I paid just over $900 for mine.

Thanks for your input. I think there are several on this forum that use this dolly. It is around $2000 new, and works very well. Sorry you find it ugly.
Old 05-29-2019, 04:13 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol108 View Post
Thanks for your input. I think there are several on this forum that use this dolly. It is around $2000 new, and works very well. Sorry you find it ugly.
I'll try to get a pic in the next few days to show you what mine looks like. I said ugly because I couldn't tell how the towed vehicle is put on the dolly I couldn't see ramps similar to mine. Whoops, I just saw what I think might be a ramp??
Schvarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2019, 04:26 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schvarak View Post
I'll try to get a pic in the next few days to show you what mine looks like. I said ugly because I couldn't tell how the towed vehicle is put on the dolly I couldn't see ramps similar to mine. Whoops, I just saw what I think might be a ramp??

Ramps sit on top of each other and are screwed to the frame when traveling.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:27 AM   #6

SOLD
Old 06-08-2019, 02:42 PM   #7

I have put 20,000 miles on my ez tow dolly. It’s built like a tank. No stamped steel. Great product.
uralman is offline   Reply With Quote