RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 09-06-2020, 10:51 AM   #21

FMCA

We joined FMCA when we had a trailer built by a THOR company . We enjoyed both Rallies we have attended and were in AZ when the Tucson rally was cancelled.
We bought our Forester 3171 DS as a used unit and we are enjoying our travels, Covid issues not withstanding. We are currently in NM for a trip to Utah glad we have the various FMCA programs to fall back on in an emergency.
Looking forward to the Georgia rally in March.
retiredintexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 01:25 PM   #22

FMCA announces partnership with the FR motorized divisions

I renewed mine a few months ago. I think this is a great idea/partnership. We don’t attend the rallies but we get what we need out of the membership

Hey Brian! Did you catch the “Rving with Andrew Steele” video posted on You Tube just a few days ago at the Dynamax plant?
Full Time in the Summer, soon
Part Time in the Winter
Days Camped, Not Enough
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2020, 02:53 PM   #23
Motorized GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZNEDY View Post
I renewed mine a few months ago. I think this is a great idea/partnership. We don’t attend the rallies but we get what we need out of the membership

Hey Brian! Did you catch the “Rving with Andrew Steele” video posted on You Tube just a few days ago at the Dynamax plant?
I knew they were out on the tour...just got a chance to watch it. Always cool to hear from people that understand and appreciate the level of detail that goes into our exterior paint.
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 08:29 AM   #24

I didn't notice Coachman in the FMCA announcement as part of Forest River motorized group. Odd since their class C Leperchauns are very popular, and, to a lesser extent Sports Coach DP's which is my currant RV.
Kia Sportage on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 09:29 AM   #25

Dynamax & Forest River Motorized FMCA Member Discount

FMCA has opened its doors to ALL RV'ers and have some great benefits.

As a Dynamax/Forest River owner we want to share any and all resources to you! We also like to support groups that support and promote the RV Lifestyle!

You can find more information out or join by visiting, join.fmca.com/forest25 OR by calling 800-533622 using Code forest25

Attached is a pdf sharing all the benefits and information!

Happy Camping!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ForestRiver-CourtrseyApp_FMCA920.pdf (1.95 MB, 12 views)
avdesign is offline   Reply With Quote