RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #1
Motorized GM
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol, IN
Posts: 14,562
Forest River Motorized has their own Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. So we appreciate any help we can get.

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tips/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Mainly quick walk throughs of new stuff, how things work and how to troubleshoot common issues.

Feel free to list down below any videos you would like to see and we'll get them added to the list.
__________________
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 53
Awesome that would prove beneficial to many. We in warranty at Berkshire DIV 40 have some ideas, like how to operate the Precision Plex touchscreens, water heaters, how to properly inflate the air system on the coach and since it is that time of the season winterizing for the owners that store and park their coaches for the winter.
Lincman983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #3
Motorized GM
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol, IN
Posts: 14,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincman983 View Post
Awesome that would prove beneficial to many. We in warranty at Berkshire DIV 40 have some ideas, like how to operate the Precision Plex touchscreens, water heaters, how to properly inflate the air system on the coach and since it is that time of the season winterizing for the owners that store and park their coaches for the winter.
Our goal is to have all the service techs subscribe and get notifications. That way, when a customer calls its much easier to refer them to the video.

As a side note...we are also in the process of making a video on winterizing since the main one is pretty generic. I'll pass on our steps as many of them will be the same where you guys have Truma or Aquahot.

Give those to Dave to Tim and we'll make sure they hapen.
__________________
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:57 AM   #4
Kanadian Kamper
 
kenandterry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. So we appreciate any help we can get.

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tips/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Mainly quick walk throughs of new stuff, how things work and how to troubleshoot common issues.

Feel free to list down below any videos you would like to see and we'll get them added to the list.

Thanks Brian for this opportunity.
I clicked on “SUBSCRIBE”, the wording changed to “SUBSCRIBED”
Where’s the bell for notifications to click on so I win my prize?
__________________

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S with Trekker cap
and only rarely pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count.
kenandterry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 12:41 PM   #5
Motorized GM
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bristol, IN
Posts: 14,562
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
Thanks Brian for this opportunity.
I clicked on “SUBSCRIBE”, the wording changed to “SUBSCRIBED”
Where’s the bell for notifications to click on so I win my prize?
Once you click on "Subscribe", the bell should magically appear just to the right of the "Subscribe button". That is to turn on notifications
__________________
Please post questions as a "New Thread" (not private message) so that others can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps.https://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 42
Thank you guys, I'm in
__________________
2019 JLR toad
2019 Berk 45B
zb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:01 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Venice, FL Area
Posts: 318
New Berkshire Videos

A good way to show case the Forest River products. A walk thru by a company representative, not a dealer wise guy jumping up and down. May I offer a few suggestions and comments regarding the Berkshire videos.

Please don't use the word "Got". You got these controls, you got this paint job. Take it up a notch and use have. For 2021.5 you have this dash, this bed, this size engine. I don't think he said "got" but just bringing it your attention. He did a very good job of pointing out the coach.

When you are showing the basement keep the slides in. The person demonstrating the coach will be more relaxed since they don't have to worry about hitting their head. Also more light may shine in the basement. When you look in the basement of 45' Berkshire all you saw was a dark hole. Also turn the light on in the basement, show these have lights.

Make sure the unit is clean inside and out. When he lifted up the kitchen sink cover the sink had not been wiped down, had a lot of water marks. When the generator was opened the top ridge of the front cover was muddy looking, like it never was wiped down.

When he pulled out the top drawer in a cabinet across from the bed it was so high he could not look in without standing on his toes. Design oops.

I like the idea of the manufacture making the video regarding their product. I see Discovery, Newmar making their own videos.

Keep up the good work.
__________________
18 Berkshire 34QS, 2018 Jeep Cherokee.

btritschler1437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #8
Diesel Rep West Coast
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by btritschler1437 View Post
A good way to show case the Forest River products. A walk thru by a company representative, not a dealer wise guy jumping up and down. May I offer a few suggestions and comments regarding the Berkshire videos.

Please don't use the word "Got". You got these controls, you got this paint job. Take it up a notch and use have. For 2021.5 you have this dash, this bed, this size engine. I don't think he said "got" but just bringing it your attention. He did a very good job of pointing out the coach.

When you are showing the basement keep the slides in. The person demonstrating the coach will be more relaxed since they don't have to worry about hitting their head. Also more light may shine in the basement. When you look in the basement of 45' Berkshire all you saw was a dark hole. Also turn the light on in the basement, show these have lights.

Make sure the unit is clean inside and out. When he lifted up the kitchen sink cover the sink had not been wiped down, had a lot of water marks. When the generator was opened the top ridge of the front cover was muddy looking, like it never was wiped down.

When he pulled out the top drawer in a cabinet across from the bed it was so high he could not look in without standing on his toes. Design oops.

I like the idea of the manufacture making the video regarding their product. I see Discovery, Newmar making their own videos.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the suggestions, they will be taken into consideration.
Eric B FR Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:45 AM   #9
Member
 
Chicken Corners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 35
One more suggestion, could you show a quick shot of what the interior looks like with the slides in? Thank you.
__________________
2019 Forester 2861DS E-450
Chicken Corners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
FR3 Youtube Page - Subscribe today.

https://www.youtube.com/forestrivermotorized


We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tops/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

If you would be so kind, please list anything that was not all that intuitive where a video would help? Or anything you would like to see in future videos.
avdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 09:23 AM   #11
Junior Member
 
Mccowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2020
Posts: 4
Smile

We have a 2021.5 Berkshire XL on order so we would really like to see the upgrades highlighted in the videos. Really appreciate FR upping their game.
__________________
2021.5 Berkshire XL 40C
On Order
Toad 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Mccowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 10:50 AM   #12
Commercial Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: elkhart
Posts: 176
Forest River Motorized UTube Page

Good morning everyone

Just want to let you know that Forest River motorized has its own UTube page where we will be adding great content on product, maintenance and how to videos. Please subscribe we want to make sure we are getting out as much info as possible. If there are any How To videos you would like to see let us know.

https://www.youtube.com/c/forestrivermotorized

Appreciate everyone's involvement and help you provide our growing community

__________________
Kary Katzenberger
Product Manager
Forest River Class C Division
karykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #13
Ambassador Member
 
Duckogram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Flawda
Posts: 2,669
I’m subscribed. Looking forward to seeing FR building a great customer service reputation.
__________________
Ducky
‘18 Sunseeker 2800QS
Towing Smart
No PM’s.
Duckogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
forest river, fr3

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 PM.