Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2020, 10:57 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Forest River Motorized has their own Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. So we appreciate any help we can get.

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tips/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Mainly quick walk throughs of new stuff, how things work and how to troubleshoot common issues.

Feel free to list down below any videos you would like to see and we'll get them added to the list.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:14 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Awesome that would prove beneficial to many. We in warranty at Berkshire DIV 40 have some ideas, like how to operate the Precision Plex touchscreens, water heaters, how to properly inflate the air system on the coach and since it is that time of the season winterizing for the owners that store and park their coaches for the winter.
Lincman983 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 11:26 AM   #3
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lincman983 View Post
Awesome that would prove beneficial to many. We in warranty at Berkshire DIV 40 have some ideas, like how to operate the Precision Plex touchscreens, water heaters, how to properly inflate the air system on the coach and since it is that time of the season winterizing for the owners that store and park their coaches for the winter.
Our goal is to have all the service techs subscribe and get notifications. That way, when a customer calls its much easier to refer them to the video.

As a side note...we are also in the process of making a video on winterizing since the main one is pretty generic. I'll pass on our steps as many of them will be the same where you guys have Truma or Aquahot.

Give those to Dave to Tim and we'll make sure they hapen.

Old 10-21-2020, 11:57 AM   #4
Kanadian Kamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvk...hhdWUaTxDvHYzw

Same deal as with Dynamax, with 100 subscribers they get to name the channel. So we appreciate any help we can get.

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tips/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you subscribe and then click the bell you'll get notifications when we push new content.

I promise we will not bombard you with sales pitches. Mainly quick walk throughs of new stuff, how things work and how to troubleshoot common issues.

Feel free to list down below any videos you would like to see and we'll get them added to the list.

Thanks Brian for this opportunity.
I clicked on “SUBSCRIBE”, the wording changed to “SUBSCRIBED”
Where’s the bell for notifications to click on so I win my prize?

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 12:41 PM   #5
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
Thanks Brian for this opportunity.
I clicked on “SUBSCRIBE”, the wording changed to “SUBSCRIBED”
Where’s the bell for notifications to click on so I win my prize?
Once you click on "Subscribe", the bell should magically appear just to the right of the "Subscribe button". That is to turn on notifications

Old 10-21-2020, 02:58 PM   #6

Thank you guys, I'm in
2022 Host
zb39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:01 PM   #7

New Berkshire Videos

A good way to show case the Forest River products. A walk thru by a company representative, not a dealer wise guy jumping up and down. May I offer a few suggestions and comments regarding the Berkshire videos.

Please don't use the word "Got". You got these controls, you got this paint job. Take it up a notch and use have. For 2021.5 you have this dash, this bed, this size engine. I don't think he said "got" but just bringing it your attention. He did a very good job of pointing out the coach.

When you are showing the basement keep the slides in. The person demonstrating the coach will be more relaxed since they don't have to worry about hitting their head. Also more light may shine in the basement. When you look in the basement of 45' Berkshire all you saw was a dark hole. Also turn the light on in the basement, show these have lights.

Make sure the unit is clean inside and out. When he lifted up the kitchen sink cover the sink had not been wiped down, had a lot of water marks. When the generator was opened the top ridge of the front cover was muddy looking, like it never was wiped down.

When he pulled out the top drawer in a cabinet across from the bed it was so high he could not look in without standing on his toes. Design oops.

I like the idea of the manufacture making the video regarding their product. I see Discovery, Newmar making their own videos.

Keep up the good work.

btritschler1437 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 08:37 PM   #8
Diesel Rep West Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by btritschler1437 View Post
A good way to show case the Forest River products. A walk thru by a company representative, not a dealer wise guy jumping up and down. May I offer a few suggestions and comments regarding the Berkshire videos.

Please don't use the word "Got". You got these controls, you got this paint job. Take it up a notch and use have. For 2021.5 you have this dash, this bed, this size engine. I don't think he said "got" but just bringing it your attention. He did a very good job of pointing out the coach.

When you are showing the basement keep the slides in. The person demonstrating the coach will be more relaxed since they don't have to worry about hitting their head. Also more light may shine in the basement. When you look in the basement of 45' Berkshire all you saw was a dark hole. Also turn the light on in the basement, show these have lights.

Make sure the unit is clean inside and out. When he lifted up the kitchen sink cover the sink had not been wiped down, had a lot of water marks. When the generator was opened the top ridge of the front cover was muddy looking, like it never was wiped down.

When he pulled out the top drawer in a cabinet across from the bed it was so high he could not look in without standing on his toes. Design oops.

I like the idea of the manufacture making the video regarding their product. I see Discovery, Newmar making their own videos.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the suggestions, they will be taken into consideration.
Eric B FR Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:45 AM   #9

One more suggestion, could you show a quick shot of what the interior looks like with the slides in? Thank you.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:20 AM   #10

FR3 Youtube Page - Subscribe today.

https://www.youtube.com/forestrivermotorized

We now have a dedicated team working on product videos, tops/tricks and troubleshooting.

If you would be so kind, please list anything that was not all that intuitive where a video would help? Or anything you would like to see in future videos.
avdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 09:23 AM   #11

Smile

We have a 2021.5 Berkshire XL on order so we would really like to see the upgrades highlighted in the videos. Really appreciate FR upping their game.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:50 AM   #12
Commercial Member

Forest River Motorized UTube Page

Good morning everyone

Just want to let you know that Forest River motorized has its own UTube page where we will be adding great content on product, maintenance and how to videos. Please subscribe we want to make sure we are getting out as much info as possible. If there are any How To videos you would like to see let us know.

https://www.youtube.com/c/forestrivermotorized

Appreciate everyone's involvement and help you provide our growing community

karykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 12:13 PM   #13
Certified Curmudgeon

I’m subscribed. Looking forward to seeing FR building a great customer service reputation.

Tags
forest river, fr3