Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2016, 12:50 PM   #1

New Sunseeker 2860DS coach radio in cabin?

Just got home with my new 2016 Sunseeker 2860DS. So far, we love everything about it.

However, there does not seem to be any way to play the coach radio in the cabin speakers ... we have the setup with two Jensen stereos ... one in the dashboard for use while driving, the other in the cabin (with DVD player) for use both while driving and while parked.

It seems that the coach stereo is not connected to the cabin stereo ... while it would seem obvious to connect them through one of the AUX inputs, this apparently has not been done.

Anyone with experience with the new Sunseekers have the two stereo systems connected?

Thanks.
esharmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 10:57 AM   #2

I wondered the same thing because it would be nice to play the Sirius XM through the outside speakers.
jlfoss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:41 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by esharmon View Post
Just got home with my new 2016 Sunseeker 2860DS. So far, we love everything about it.

However, there does not seem to be any way to play the coach radio in the cabin speakers ... we have the setup with two Jensen stereos ... one in the dashboard for use while driving, the other in the cabin (with DVD player) for use both while driving and while parked.

It seems that the coach stereo is not connected to the cabin stereo ... while it would seem obvious to connect them through one of the AUX inputs, this apparently has not been done.

Anyone with experience with the new Sunseekers have the two stereo systems connected?

Thanks.
Typically coach and chassis systems are totally separate. My new 2017 Sunseeker 2250 is the same way. This is no surprise to me after owning 5 different motorhomes.

ilmor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
radio, sunseeker