Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-30-2020, 10:59 AM   #21

Yup, No QA with FR. They deliver them defective. Been over a year trying to get 23 things fixed on mine. Fixed most myself. But the fridge and the falling out water tanks are not in my wheel house! I will likely never buy new again, buy used and hope the first guy got things fixed and didn't just dump it as I'm going to do in the spring. I feel for the next guy, every time you use the TT something else is defective. Towed it a whole 600 miles this year.
Stevemal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:49 AM   #22
Coz

I am a welder/boiler maker. I fabricated parts for and rebuilt the steam engines in Durango. I agree that there is not just a problem with the weld. That person probably struts around the shop telling everyone that he is “the “ welder and doesn’t “do” anything but weld. The other problem is the obvious fact that the shop manager does not inspect the “welders” work; period. This is in no way, shape or form acceptable on any level. I would be at the shop showing the welder how to weld.
Coz is offline   Reply With Quote