Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #21

No deal unless a test drive is allowed. Preferably to a car dealer who services that brand of chassis/engine where it could easily be plugged into the diagnostic computer. I would insist on this as a minimum. Any offer should include "pending results of a professional evaluation". We bought our class A from a private party. There were a few minor things to deal with but we are quite satisfied.
BobHanke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:43 PM   #22

I would not buy if I could not drive it ....If he wants to sell on the fly maybe he could meet you half way???? I have bought and sold several but never without driving ....The price will go down the closer it gets to the time to go home...!!

gtony2
gtony2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 07:37 PM   #23

Had a friend deposit money in a 'google envelope' as a deposit on a trailer ... there was no such thing :-(

Terri & Joe + Boont & Tasha
Camping a long weekend every month or so since May 2013 in our cute 21FBRS MicroLite to practice for retirement while living here in Florida
Joe is retired.... next camper ordered.... getting ready to change this signature really soon!
Life Without Whine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:31 AM   #24

Send a message via AIM to Lloydg Send a message via MSN to Lloydg Send a message via Yahoo to Lloydg
You're spending a lot of money. If a deal sounds wrong, walk away. There's many more RV's out there with your name on it waiting for you to find it. Keep searching and reward yourself with a deal that will make memories come true. Don't take a chance by creating a regrettable nightmare.

Heartland Big Country 3150RL
2013 Ford SD F250 4x4 SC; 6.2
Reese 18K Elite w/slider - Rockford, Michigan
Lloydg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:36 AM   #25

I saw a post on another forum about someone from Australia wanting to tour the USA . They were asking about renting a coach but the cost was prohibitive. I didn't see the outcome of the thread but it is possible that this is the same people. If so they may be willing to give a good price if the loss is less than what the estimated rental fee would have been. Good luck!
1 Cockatiel-Lucky
dogsgocamping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #26

It is a scam. Do not give any money until you see the RV.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
barnettron99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:57 AM   #27

I have a 2014 2500 TS that I have to sell due to health concerns..If interested my e-mail address is gtony1942@yahoo.com

gtony2
gtony2 is offline   Reply With Quote