Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-28-2014, 08:37 PM   #1

Tire Load and inflation tables

I have Uniroyal L T Laredo load range E 22575R16, i have not been able to find load and inflation tables for Uniroyal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
larryhobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
Ret E-9 Anchor-clanker

Where did you buy them? I would visit the local (name brand/auto dealer) tire shop and talk with the manager.
donanddona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:03 PM   #3

They came with the motorhome new
Old 12-29-2014, 12:08 AM   #4

Uniroyal makes several different Laredo styles. I just went to Uniroyal's website and found specs for the Laredo HD/H and the HD/T:

Laredo HD/H | Uniroyal Tire

That might be what you have, or one of the other Laredos listed there...?
2019 Honda CRV (camping support vehicle)
2014 Harley Davidson FLHX (XLR cargo)
2011 Ram 2500 CC 4X4 CTD, B&W Companion (toy hauler hauler)
Taranwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #5

Thanks, i have gone to this site also will call them in the morning. Thanks
Old 02-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #6

You can use my made pressure/loadcapacity lists in next map on my one-drive.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A526E...E092E6DC%21904
Open the USA map and search for the AT-pressure given on sidewall, wich is not the maximum pressure of tire.
Then seach loadindex or lbs maximum load and round down to LI steps.
then search the loads you want the pressure for and look above or below for pressure needed.
Always take about 10% reserve to weighed loads.
Then still no bumping and maximum reserve for things like , pressure loss in time, unequall loading R/L, little more load then you think, etc.

the lists are made with even saver formula then the European lists ans sertanly saver then American lists for LT.
So the loadcapacity's are lower then american lists give, but my formula takes care that the deflection stays the same over the whole range, wich is also the goal of the calculations of tire-makers, but wich dont make that goal.
jadatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:21 PM   #7
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryhobby View Post
I have Uniroyal L T Laredo load range E 22575R16, i have not been able to find load and inflation tables for Uniroyal. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
In the US under DOT regulations you will find that 98+% of tires use the same tables. If you find the table for Goodyear you will see that Bridgestone has the same numbers etc.

Tables are easier to use than the formulas and the tables are what the DOT uses.

ST type tires can use this page
Trailer Tire Load/Inflation Chart | Maxxis USA

LT and 22.5" tires can be found here
Goodyear RV Tires – Performance, Durability and Comfort

Let me know if you are still having difficulties.

Please remember the inflations given are the MINIMUM needed and many recommend you add 10% to give you an extra little margin
.Write a blog on RV tire application RV Tire Safety. 48 years experience as tire design & forensic engineer. My RV Freelander 23QB on Chevy 4500 chassis. Giving seminars on RV Tire applications (not selling)@ FMCA Conventions. Mar 20-22 Tucson AZ
Tireman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 02:39 PM   #8

If you use the "American lists " the tires will damage in the lower pressure/loadcombinations, but then you can say in court that you did nothing wrong. Probably you still wont winn because tiremakers can afford more expensive lawyers.

If you look in my made lists , wich are yust as easy to look in,you will get higher pressures so always saver then the "American lists" and most likely you wont damage your tires by driving. then no law suet is needed.

But always add a reserve and determine the real loads on tire as acurate as possible. If you fill in to low loads , then even the best calculation will give to low pressure and so to much deflection and still damage to tire by driving.

If you look in my made list , then round the given maximum load down to the first lower loadindex. This will give sometimes a bit higher pressure advice wich is never unsaver.
jadatis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tire