Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2017, 08:23 PM   #1

2015 W&P 25ULA will a Harley Street Glide fit?

We are new to the Forum and are considering the purchase of a 2015 Work and Play 25ULA. We prefer the looks and construction of the Work and Play to others. The only thing that is holding us back is a question of will my 2009 Harley Street Glide fit without too much difficulty? I've also looked at the 30 ft but would rather stay under 30 ft.. We will use ours every 6-8 weeks and would like something shorter than 30 ft. for simplicity.
The 25ULA that we are looking at has "garage" dimensions of 7'8" on one side and 9'1" on the other with cargo rings basically at those locations against the side wall and one in the center placed forward of those. Not what I would consider optimal for motorcycle or wheel chock placement. I would appreciate a response from anyone who has this model trailer and has solved their own issue of loading and securing their motorcycle.
We haven't purchased this trailer yet but if this one doesn't work out we have also found a 30 ft. that we'd consider. We have a 2003 F250 7.3 that people tell me will pull almost anything we choose.
Sorry I get so wordy. LOL
Thanks,
Bill
ABFJV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harley